Bitcoin ETF might get a default approval

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-etf-headed-default-approval/

Long story short: The SEC's decision deadline is this Saturday, on the 11th. If the 2 SEC officials in charge don't reject the ETF proposal by Friday evening, next week it gets a default approval and the Winklevii will be free to open up their exchange. If that happens institutional money can pour into this virtual ponz... I mean currency.

BTC price should be volatile in the next 2 days....

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

DallasCowboysFan and Zr1Trader like this.
  3. I am not a fan of Bitcoin but it's interesting to follow. Even more when I learned that Putin and the Clintons owned some.

Now, the FED is designing it's own digital currency. I think it's called FED coin

4. With a last name like WINKLEVOSS you need to have a twin to watch your back, so you don't get beat up on the playground.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

"Real comments submitted to SEC:

The Winklevoss twins also known as the Winklevii are two gorgeous men, lets be real here, they have never had any trouble with the ladies. They are very rich, and also very handsome.

If you didn’t know already, these two angelic men have competed in the men’s rowing event at the 2008 Bejing Olympics, which only made their biceps and triceps larger.

I would like the ETF to get approved, I do not think there is any reason for the ETF to not get approved, this is a great thing for bitcoin.

Best regards, Chad"

6. LOL...I wasn't aware that biceps and experiences with the ladies was important to the SEC.