BITCOIN Crash!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by RainMaker3000, Nov 14, 2019.

1. History tells me it'll crash back to $1000! But will be at a million-plus in 20 years! I hope you have the stomach for the coming crash, but it will be an opportunity to buy-in.

2. maxinger

maxinger

what strange trader !!!!

If your view is btc is going to crash,

WHY DON'T YOU SHORT IT !?!?!
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO BUY-IN LATER ?!?!?!

3. how do you know I'm not short?
    If you see value in something in the long run and see a short term price squeeze, you would make the statement I made. I just want that told you so moment when it drops down to $1000! I guess you can call it an investor's outlook, a trader's ego.

4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Not real market. Until fake USDT is allowed to prop up its value, there is no real price discovery. Is all BS, ban USDT, and it value will plummet sub 1k and even much lower.

5. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

I chuckled..what do you say about the FED propping up the S&P?

johnarb and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. zdreg

zdreg

retail "trader's ego" pays for the cocaine habits, mistresses, mansions and the college education of the children of market-makers.

johnarb and MattZ like this.
  7. LOL, sometimes you got to pay a market maker named "ego" and his expensive lifestyle...

8. zdreg

zdreg

if you think that you can outcompete a market maker in trading, you will have a rude and costly awakening.

9. who said I'm trying to out-compete a market maker that gets order flow...I just know one named "ego"...

10. What dealer do you use to short may I ask?

ES

#10     Nov 15, 2019