Bitcoin became the victim of its own success

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, May 9, 2022.

1. OMG @Pekelo you we’re doing this shit all the way back in 2011!!!??? (when bitcoin was $10). Are you serious.

this is equally parts impressive and completely pathetic. Now you taking victory laps when the price is over 300x higher!! Get a life.

#11     May 9, 2022
    NoahA and johnarb like this.
  2. At what price did you get in?

#12     May 9, 2022
  3. It was never about the price. That's something you crypto folks will never understand. We never got in, never bought the coin because we saw the piece of crap that it is. Pretty much the first day

#13     May 9, 2022
  4. Most of my buyers were in the $7,000-$10,000 range

#14     May 9, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  5. At what price do you intend to add to your position? (And at what price would you exit?)

#15     May 9, 2022
  6. What do you mean? Pekelo (and you prob) saw the "piece of crap" when it was $10 and about to go up over 300x? Is this what you mean?

Get out of here price doesnt matter. THIS IS A TRADING MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

#16     May 9, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  7. ktm

ktm

That tells you all you need to know about him. Eleven years and thousands of posts publicly crapping on something that has made people fortunes. And then doubling down even now.

It's sad more than anything.

#17     May 9, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
    #18     May 9, 2022
  9. I thought you guys were "hodlers" . Traders care about the price because they are after the underlying currency. The one backed by their governments.

I am confused now.

#19     May 9, 2022
  10. Let me clear it up then. I try to buy things that will make my money grow. This is one of the greatest investments of all time and made me more than 1 million united states dollars. This is what I am trying to do in this exercise.

What is unclear?

#20     May 9, 2022
    johnarb likes this.