Bitcoin are we in the huge bubble?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Michael J. Fletcher, May 24, 2017.

1. It definitely looks so, 99% who're buying just want to speculate.

2. Bekim

Bekim

I don't know, I got some friends that are in this, up over 600% I told them they should take some profits and put it into gold, they tell me its just leaving the station and I should buy some. That was like big red flag for me but it keeps exploding higher.

3. bln

bln

I have been with Bitcoin since then the price was 20 cents, I have seen many "bubbles" come and go, only to see it set new all time highs. I still remember the first "bubble" where it did rally basically from zero to $32 only to crash down to 50 cents.

I believe it will go higher in the long term. How high is anyones guess. The supply is limited and there are 10 billion people on earth. Where will it be in 10 years?

VPhantom and SunTrader like this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Bitcoin mining fields in China:

[​IMG]

Oops, my bad, looks like my posting algo had a bug...

VPhantom likes this.
  5. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
    VPhantom and gkishot like this.
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Another record to $2500+

Going to be interesting to see what happens when this rally reverses and it starts to drop....

7. If its where it should be, zero

8. Shows you the perils of being too clever.

I didn't like the first big run to 800, and it collapsed.
    Still don't like the price even as we speak, but reading the market was pretty easy, it's actually a lot less sophisticated then stocks.

You could smell this ramp coming a mile away. But how could I now speculate in something I have such a low opinion of (pricewise).

So if I could buy a boat of meth , cheap, and resell at a huge gain would I do it? No, I'm not a drug dealer.

1000 for a bitcoin is nuts. Couldn't do it. You?

9. jj90

jj90

Flight to quality happening right now. Maybe it was the Monero announcement that kicked it off.

10. Bekim

Bekim

I don't trade bitcoin because I don't understand it, but bitcoin being worth more then gold just some sounds retarted to me.

#10     May 25, 2017