Birthers Hail Judge’s Decision That Could “Depose” Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I said all birther cases would fail,so far I'm around 50-0

#51     Jan 6, 2012
  2. jem

jem

what is your definition of fail? I thought you said no judge would ever let this case in their courtroom?

#52     Jan 6, 2012
  3. yes sir, that is in the 48 laws, as a parable.

Exclusion is powerful. Extremely so. But, is there a visionary who was not excluded before they made their vision real?

Every visionary I can find caught hell for daring to think outside the box.

That's all I am saying.

#53     Jan 6, 2012
  4. Pres. Obama will be on the Georgia ballet.

There, I said it.

How is that?

#54     Jan 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It doesn't seem to be "working" on me. LOL

Say that reminds me, I ordered 3 boxes of peanut Butter Girl Scout cookies today.

Never liked those trefoils much.

#55     Jan 6, 2012
  6. rednecks are immune, they already know they don't matter in the grand scheme. So you get to say what you what, because nobody really cares anyway:D

#56     Jan 6, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Didn't McCain carry GA last time? Or maybe you'll dodge this question as well.

:D

#57     Jan 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You must really enjoy the taste of shoe leather.

#58     Jan 6, 2012
  9. jem

We are beyond the Event Horizon. Search my handle and Event Horizon and find how long I have been saying this.

We are going to crash. The only issue is now, how hard. This is supposedly a gov for the the people by the people. We will very very soon see if this is the case. And if it is not, well, prepare.

#59     Jan 6, 2012
  10. Fail as in Obama will never have to produce anything other then The State of Hawaiis COLB that he released 4 years ago to stay in office or to be allowed on all state ballots in 2012

I never said a judge would never allow it in their court rooms as it has already been in numerous court rooms it just always gos nowhere and this case will be no different

#60     Jan 6, 2012