Birthers Hail Judge’s Decision That Could “Depose” Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Still hoping for that grand birther trial I see LOL !!!

[​IMG]

#21     Jan 5, 2012

2. This guy says he's not a birther [​IMG]

#22     Jan 5, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

:D :D

#23     Jan 5, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I just tried to link to a site with the data which proves my two-level-deep conspiracy claim, but IT'S GONE!!!

Did your conspiracy whup my conspiracy??

#24     Jan 5, 2012
  5. I have a standing policy of putting folks on ignore who are obviously Nazis, or who post blatantly racist crap, that latter being a bar I have to keep lowering, by the way.
    But as of now, I'm deciding birtherism is blatantly racist crap. If you're still saying you have a doubt at this point, it ain't because you're objective. It's because you're an off-the-charts loon, and I don't see any reason to talk to folks like that. Waste of time.
    I guess I'll have to keep MVector off the list for now, just so I can see who else shows up to make a total ass of himself.

#25     Jan 5, 2012
  6. jem

jem

Its got nothing to do with racism asshole... and I mean that you are an asshole for implying anything along those lines.

I should put in place a policy to avoid talking to low comprehension fools.

It is a fact we do not have a definition of Natural Born Citizen and its a fact Obama's Dad was not an American.

Therefore it is a fact that if the Supreme Court determined that a NBC was a person born of two U.S. citizens... Obama would not be an NBC.

those are facts asswipes.

Now is there time for a supreme court ruling to happen... maybe not.

Do I care if that happens probably not.

If americans are stupid enough to elect a guy with these kinds of economic policies... so be it.

#26     Jan 5, 2012
  7. jem

jem

for the record...
    this is the quote by the asshole trefoil who can not separate legal fact from fiction.

#27     Jan 5, 2012
  8. stu

stu

[​IMG]

#28     Jan 5, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

Total fact - White House never released a normal everyday common man "used in legal cases" photocopy of long form BC - they released a "multi-layer pdf file" from the White House website.

I mean who comes up with such obvious totally outside the realm of normalcy bullshit - obama does! I don't care if you can't handle the truth - your problem! Put me on ignore fast - you might learn more that will piss you off to the scams you have accepted in your life as real - the obama deception goes on.

#29     Jan 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

You can't make this shit up.

LOL!

#30     Jan 5, 2012