Birthers Hail Judge’s Decision That Could “Depose” Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 4, 2012.

1. You have been hoping the last 3+ years that the birther issue gets Obama out of office or off state ballots and as soon as some silly birther news comes up you get all excited only to get let down time and time again.Keep on hoping jem

[​IMG]

#11     Jan 5, 2012
  2. So we don't know if any of us are natural-born citizens ? I feel so fake now. I also feel a need to turn east and pray.....oh noooo......!!!!!

#12     Jan 5, 2012
  3. stu

stu

LOL
    That is exactly what a birther is. Someone who denies they are a birther whilst at the same time exclaiming they don't know where Obama was born!

A classic example of the nutters who have a formal legal document confirmed, additionally and separately attested to by sworn public notaries around 2 years ago because of extraordinary conspiracy claims by lunatics like you, who nevertheless will not accept the actual reality of a President's provenance, but who will blindly accept a non-historical, non-evidential, non-attested, unrecorded, uncorroborated, unsupported hysterical assertion that a magical fictional character called Jesus with no valid provenance whatsoever did exist over 2000 years ago.

#13     Jan 5, 2012
  4. Good post.I forgot jem was a bible thumper yet wont accept fact based evidence that Obama was born in HA

#14     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

No he did not - he produced a multi-layer pdf file to the press - never produced a basic simple photocopy of his BC. Do any of you have a multi-layer pdf file version of your BC - thought not!

the scam continues and this is why judge is playing ball - he acknowledged there has not been a "common legal" document - like a basic photocopy - yet released of long form BC - devil is in the details.

#15     Jan 5, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Sorry, but that's the actual scam. You see, your conspiracy is not one, but two layers deep.

#16     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now that was actually kinda funny. :)

#17     Jan 5, 2012
  8. Mvector

Mvector

prove me wrong - waiting!

#18     Jan 5, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

10. jem

jem

1. what a bunch of crap... Obama produced a document on the internet. So lets give him the benefit of the doubt as I did here on ET.

But now it looks like a court will examine the evidence... lets see if he proffers his document as evidence to the court or he proffers nothing and begins the appeal process.

I am the agnostic here... you and AK are fundamentalist zealouts.

2. is Obama a Natural Born citizen?

You have no idea.
    Where was his dad born?
    What citizenship did his dad hold?
    What is the definition of NBC?

on a side note....

more lies from you.

3. Show us these notarized statements. What did they attest too? I read the governors statement... it stated here official told her the official saw a doc... or something like that.

The official said something about a record being there but did not vouch for the record stating Obama was born in HI... it was very craftily worded.

so what do you think your notarized statements are claiming?

4.Virtually all scholars accept the historicity of Jesus because of the "antiquities" passage recorded by Josephus and other documents which are not being dated back into the eyewitness period.

You keep confusing historicity with divinity. No one is saying that those documents mean Jesus is God... we are only saying the documents exist.

I am the agnostic here... you are the zealous fundamentalist.

Lets see Obama proffer the documents so we can examine the "historicity"

Once the historical fact of his birth place is determined than the court may rule on whether he is a natural born citizen.

#20     Jan 5, 2012