Birthers are un-American...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 11, 2011.

1. I have nothing for or against Obama actually, he's just another politician to me.

However I notice that the mere mention of Obama in any context, even a relatively innocent and benign one, throws the poster called Gabfly1 into an absolute rage and frenzy, foaming repeatedly at the mouth. Its like some sort of secret Pavlovian trigger.

Very amusing to watch.

#31     Apr 11, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You noticed that too huh?

#32     Apr 11, 2011
  3. Nice non answer. Why?

Tell us all here who vetted Obama, (or any president) the Supreme Court, the state courts, the election commissions, the attorneys general, the legislature, the DNC the Hawaii Office of Vital Statistics?

And if he was vetted then show us the law and/or regulation at federal and state level governments to vet ALL presidential candidates?

#33     Apr 12, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

[​IMG]

#34     Apr 12, 2011
  5. reg

reg

It most probably is one of those things that makes his ultra-sensitvie nipples hard.

#35     Apr 13, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

I held my tongue long enough....

Who the hell do you think you are to say what is "un American?" I have lived here for 8 years and as an immigrant i can honestly say i would never in my wildest dreams try to tell someone who has lived here their entire life what is and isnt "American," It doesnt even matter how badly i disagreed with their opinion....

How would you feel if someone from the states told you what is "un-Canadian?"

This has to be the most obnoxious thread title i have ever seen.

#36     Apr 13, 2011