Birther to be court-martialed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Apr 15, 2010.

1. I agree all order are not absolute,but Lankins orders are nothing like war crimes

Officers who have doubts also have no right to turn in their commissions.Lankin received hundreds of thousands of dollars of Medical training paid for by the military and numerous other military benefits,he has no right to just walk away now

#21     Apr 18, 2010
  2. jem

jem

The question before the court will be whether a soldier can question the legitimacy of the President.

Nobody with any integrity would say we should trust a HI government clerk's statement about what she read... when we could examine the original document. Luckily our courts have provisions for examining and testing evidence. it seem must lefties prefer not to test evidence.

#22     Apr 18, 2010
  3. It wasn't a clerk,I think you know that

#23     Apr 18, 2010
  4. jem

jem

What function do you think she was performing?
    Was she speaking as a trier of fact? Was she judge and jury?
    Or was she performing a clerks job and trying to use her office to convey some sort of imprimatur she had no business or authority to give?

I think you know nothing made her statement trustworthy.

#24     Apr 18, 2010
  5. It was The director of Hawaii's Department of Health.Only a racist or crazy birther would believe that the holder of such position would have no credibility

#25     Apr 18, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

jem is clearly mental on this issue. You have about as much chance of convincing him otherwise through reason as you have of convincing a modern-day flat-earther (yes, there are some) that the world is an orb.

#26     Apr 18, 2010
  7. Agreed.He seems to be a pretty smart guy so I doubt he really believes what he posts on this issue.My guess is he cant accept a black man as President

#27     Apr 18, 2010
  8. jem

jem

your guess is as wrong on this issue as it is about what constitutes trustworthy information.

Let me guess something about you.... you believe the health care bill will lower our taxes because a government official told you so.

#28     Apr 18, 2010
  9. Send the coward to Afghanistan already! :mad:

#29     Apr 19, 2010
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

All you birther idiots are talking out of your asses. CaptainObvious got it exactly right on this one. That Army doctor's job is to shut up and soldier, and stop hiding behind the birther nonsense to keep from being shipped back to Afghanistan, an order that came from his CO by the way, not directly from President Obama. If he won't go, ship his ass directly to Leavenworth to await court martial. We'll see how strong his "principles" are then.

#30     Apr 19, 2010