Birther to be court-martialed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Apr 15, 2010.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

Aye hoser, that"s the point, are you really this dense? You are always pointing out racism and very rarely is it when you point it out, especially in this case.

#11     Apr 16, 2010
  2. jem

jem

I love how the liberal losers would rather call racism than admit no real evidence has ever been presented on the subject of Obamas birth.

Liberals have no idea where Obama was born. Yet turn they this into race issue.

Before you start with some and mirrors name calling....

show me the evidence Obama has produced... 0

Now show me the evidence that was produced by anyone that which was recorded by an official concurrent with Obamas time of birth. 0

Show me a copy of the above -- 0

Show me the concurrent birth records -- opps those were fabricated.

Show me what you do have...

we have this thing from the web called a certificate of something from HI
    a mom can just call in a order that one up. (at the time.) ? thats your evidence.

you are a race baiting sob.

#12     Apr 16, 2010

3. In an effort to confront the conspiracy, Obama officials posted a copy of a certification of live birth online in 2008. Newspaper notices from August 4, 1961 have also been found in Hawaiian newspapers announcing his birth, and officials have confirmed his birth certificate exists and shows he was born in Honolulu.

#13     Apr 17, 2010
  4. Coolio

Coolio

Newspaper notices can be placed by proud grandparents anywhere in the world. The document produced was a fraud produced by a hopeful Obama supporter not connected directly to the President (they wish he hadn't done that.

Michelle gave a speech where she mentions her husbands "home country ." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proi6NFdKVs

Kenyan gov't officials have acknowledged their native born son.

The short form of the birth certificate, the one with the foot print, that the doctor signs, has never been released. What was circulated was a certificate of live birth, the exact document you get when you don't have a real one. Look at your own birth certificate .... does it look like a COLB?

Much of Hussein's personal life is shrouded in mystery .. his real name .. who paid for his education ... how'd he get into Pakistan in the early 1980s when such travel was prohibited by Americans, his school records, his papers, ..many many questions ......

He's certainly doing nothing to dispel the rumors.

#14     Apr 17, 2010
  5. My State and Hawaii give diffrent BC's

When you apply for a birth certificate in Hawaii,you get a COLB,the one that Obama has presented

Hawaii officials have verified that Obamas COLB is authentic and have verified that he was born in Hawaii.Case closed except for a bunch of racists and crazies

#15     Apr 17, 2010

6. Lakin should be charged with treason

#16     Apr 17, 2010
  7. Coolio

Coolio

It'll be the Kenyan who will be charged with impeachment and possibly treason.

Treason is cooperation with the enemy. Disarming our nuclear edge, going around saying "victory" is not the objective in Afghanistan, setting up secret domestic paramilitary forces .. that's the stuff that impeachment is made up of.

But not to worry .. at 40% approval ratings .. he won't be around too long.

Military orders are not absolute although the officer will have to face consequences for failure to obey orders.

#17     Apr 17, 2010

8. Obama currently has a 47 % approval rating,down right amazing considering the current economic environment

Obama has the right to make foreign policy decisions ,Lankin doesn't have the right to disobey orders nor does he have the right to question the commander and chief

#18     Apr 18, 2010
  9. I'll repeat,Obama is at 47 %

In 1983 during similar bad economic times Reagan hit a low of a 35 % approval rating.Around this time in reagans presidency he was at 40 %

#19     Apr 18, 2010
  10. Coolio

Coolio

Yes, you do have the right to disobey unlwaful orders. Even as an enlisted man in the Army we were taught that orders were not absolute , that "I was following orders" would be no defense if you were charged with violations of the Geneva Convention, for instance. On the flip side, you're in spot where you must accept the consequences of your decision.

Legal questions have already been posited questioning Obama's Constitutional eligibility. Officers who have doubts should turn in their commissions.

No matter what may be amazing or unamazing ... shots have been fired accross Obama's bow in VA, NJ and MA in special elections. If you're a strategist working for Obama .... you're not resting on relative analysis .... you need jobs numbers improving ... you need to win the upcoming special Congressional elections in PA (Murthas old seat) and NY (Massa's old seat).

#20     Apr 18, 2010