Birther-mania: Obama Columbia U. Fraud finding from NY grand jury? Someone explain...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Nov 1, 2010.

1. http://island-adv.com/2010/05/obama-found-guilty-by-grand-jury/

Eyewitness Report on Columbia Trial
    CITIZENS GRAND JURY RETURNS GUILTY VERDICT ON MAY 18, 2010 by Neil Turner
    Rev. James David Manning held a citizens’ grand jury May 14-19 at his church in Harlem, NY to hear evidence regarding Obama’s history, particularly whether or not he ever attended Columbia University as he has claimed.

(May 23, 2010) — I have just returned from the Trial of the Centuries, wherein the Jury returned the Verdict of the Centuries against the perpetrators of the greatest Crimes of the Centuries: GUILTY on all counts (including Election Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, Disclosure of State Secrets, and Sedition), against a former Columbia University President and its Board of Trustees, and Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro.

The Report:

Late in 2009, Pastor James David Manning of the ATLAH World Missionary Church, became fully aware that the key to the absolute proof of Obama’s ineligibility for the Office of President and Commander-in-Chief was Columbia University.
    That evidence that Obama was never a student at Columbia was provided by testimonies of and evidence from the following:
    -ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, Science Major/Political Science, Columbia University class of 1982 “never heard of or knew of Obama”;

- The Wall Street Journal (September 11, 2008) reported the secrecy surrounding Obama’s supposed years at Columbia University;

-Fox News Channel’s Bill Hemmer, in a lengthy news report wherein their investigators interviewed over 400 Columbia graduates from the class of 1983, to which The Wall Street Journal refers in its article – none of whom ever heard of or knew of Obama;

-Wayne Allyn Root (the Libertarian Party’s 2008 vice presidential nominee, who also attended Columbia at the same time as Barack Obama allegedly did), said “I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia”;

-Two investigators researched the Columbia University yearbooks (1981-1985), and found the following:

No pictures or mention of the names Obama, Soetoro, or Dunham;

Obama’s alleged Political Science class of 1983 had 43 students, only two of whom were black, and those two looked nothing like Barack Obama (pictures in detail and in color);

Pastor Manning himself, who was in studies at the Union Theological Seminary, an across-the-street sister-institution to Columbia, and a member of the Columbia University Student Union in 1981, 82, and 83, “never heard of or saw a fellow black student named Obama, Soetoro or Dunham”;
    Further testimony and evidence were provided that Obama/Soetoro:

Was recruited by the C.I.A. while at Occidental College in CA in 1979 – as a foreign-student, non-U.S. citizen, Arabic-speaking Muslim to work with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and Pakistan, to help drive the Russians out of Afghanistan;
    Traveled often during the early 1980’s to Karachi, Pakistan under a Kenyan Passport to visit often with his mother (of modest means), where she lived in a five-star hotel for five years while working for the Asian Development Bank (a proven “front” for George Bush’s C.I.A.);
    Used anywhere from 20 to 120+ Social Security numbers of persons, both living and dead, that detailed investigative reporting by two Private Investigators proved had been associated with the names Obama, Soetoro, or Dunham. (NOTE: Both Obama’s mother and grandmother worked as bankers for years, with easy access to thousands of Social Security Numbers and Passport Numbers).
    CONCLUSION: Money laundering of large amounts of money – for drugs, arms, and/or terrorism – would have required many different Social Security and/or Passport numbers.

Further presentation of documents and testimony, including:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution requires that the President must be a “natural born Citizen”;
    Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution requires that all acts of Congress be in accordance with the Law of Nations;
    The Law of Nations (used as the foundation of the Constitution) defines that a “natural born Citizen” is one who is born of parents, both of whom are Citizens (Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was NOT a citizen of this country).
    NOTE: To change this Constitutional mandate would require an Act of Congress and the people – an Amendment that becomes part of the Constitution once it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States). The patently absurd passing of Senate Resolution 511 by Claire McCaskill, Patrick Leahy, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and others, declaring that John McCain was a “natural born Citizen” and thus Constitutionally qualified to be President because he was born of two (2) U.S. citizen parents:

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen’ of the United States;…

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens (plural) on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a “natural born Citizen” under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

- was nothing more than an attempt to circumvent the Article II requirements of the Constitution – for both McCain and Obama; a diversion from the obvious Article II ineligibility of Obama, and an act of conspiracy and sedition in the usurpation of the Office of President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America.

Pastor Manning’s Summation (highlights):

The top priority now of the Usurper and his handlers is not to further the takeover of our Constitutional Republic, but to STOP the Patriotic movements (such as the Tea Party people, Oathkeepers, Citizens’ Grand Juries, etc.) before they can expose the whole seditious movement;
    All of Obama’s activities as a C.I.A. agent in Pakistan and Afghanistan (1981-1985) were as a Kenyan citizen – on a Kenyan Passport;
    Only criminals hide everything – and Obama is the most notorious criminal ever to walk the face of the earth. Obama has openly admitted that he is, and will always side with, Muslims and Islam – and he therefore has no business even being near the Office of our Presidency;
    If he is not a natural born Citizen (which we have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he is not), then every dollar he has spent to get elected and to usurp that office – and to prevent the discovery thereof – is criminal, fraud, theft, and robbery and is repayable to We the People in full;
    Evil has no place to go.
    If you believe that Barack Obama is not a natural born Citizen, yet you challenge his policies, in effect you are saying that his presidency is legitimate. If he is not a natural born Citizen, then his presidency is illegitimate. Any bill that he signs is an illegitimate bill. It is dangerous to imply that you respect his right to sign any bill into law when he has no right to be in the office.
    Highlights of Judge Bob Unger’s instructions to the jury:

You have before you charges of mail fraud, swindle, fraud by wire, radio, and TV, obstruction of justice, and sedition, all of which relate to whether or not the alleged president has used these acts to obscure the truth relative to his Constitutional authority to be President and Commander-in-Chief.
    Like a lawyer having never been admitted to the bar and who acts illegally in the capacity of a lawyer, he cannot be disbarred, since he never was a member of the Bar in the first place.
    Therefore, if found guilty as charged, Obama cannot be “disbarred” (i.e., impeached), since he never was a duly seated member of the Executive in the first place.
    Sedition, under 18 U.S.C., Section 2384, can be wherein two or more would conspire to acts of fraud, concealment, and disclosure of information that would lead to the unconstitutional takeover of the government of the United States.
    COURT RECESSED FOR JURY DELIBERATIONS at 1:30 pm, 05/18/2010

COURT RECONVENED FOR THE JURY VERDICT at 4:30 pm, 05/18/2010

Jury returns with the Verdict:

GUILTY on all counts against Columbia University former President Michael I. Sovern (1980-1993), and Barack Hussein Obama. Main findings were:

Mail and wire fraud;
    Obstruction of Justice;
    Disclosure of State Secrets;
    Sedition against the people of the United States of America;
    Statement by the Jury Foreman before the jury was excused by the Judge:

Due to the seriousness of the crimes, we, the jury, recommend that the U.S. Congress conduct a full-scale investigation of these indictments and take appropriate action therefore.

COURT ADJOURNED at 5:00 pm, 05/18/2010

2. Shouldn't your post be in Chit Chat's joke thread?

3. Reverend James David Manning

Thank you for your heroic stand against Harlem's biggest poverty pimp, Congressman Charles Rangel,:D

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i would think that if there was anything at all relevant, true or even in the realm of this reality in terms of substance here, it would have been picked up since may.

agree with gabfly (shock) that this should be in chit chat.

5. Phenomena, you are not stupid, I can see this from the posts on ET. You know Pastor Manning is crazy. I watch his youtube and laugh so much. So funny! You know he is the criminal before god make him wealthy with the church? Aaahahaha!

Alumni Corner

Barack Obama ’83, My Columbia College Roommate
    By Phil Boerner ’84

"I came to college as a middle-class guy from Bethesda, Md., where I’d lived from fifth grade through high school. At Oxy, we attended some of the same social events and had late-night philosophical discussions related to our college reading or to current affairs. We attended rallies on campus where we were urged to “draft beer, not people,” and discussed the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, apartheid in South Africa, the hostages in Iran and the Contras in Latin America. The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.

We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia in fall 1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Barack has said that he spent a lot of time in the library while at Columbia and one reason for this was that our apartment had irregular heat, and we didn’t enjoy hanging out there once the weather got cold. The radiators in our apartment were either stone cold, or, less often, blasted out such intense heat that we had to open the windows and let in freezing air just to cool things down. When the heat wasn’t on, we sometimes sat with sleeping bags or blankets wrapped around ourselves and read our school books. We also didn’t have regular hot water and sometimes used the Columbia gym for showers.

I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

One weekend I invited Barack to meet my grandparents, Elizabeth and William Lytton Payne ’46 GSAS, at their summer place in the Catskills, which we called “the farm.” I took Barack to meet some neighbors on the mountain; everyone seemed to like him pretty well, whether they were die-hard supporters of Ronald Reagan or extreme liberals. While at the farm, Barack joined the routines there, which typically included a few morning hours doing chores, such as clearing brush and sawing firewood.

After that first semester, we had to move. Barack tried to find an apartment for both of us, but was only able to find a studio for himself. I was able to house-sit in Brooklyn Heights. Barack and other friends came and visited me there a few times; we typically watched pro basketball or football on TV, or went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. He was amused by my beginning banjo playing (I’m much better today!). Hanging out, we could get pretty emotional about sports, food and injustice. I remember one time when we were out walking he took the time to ask a homeless guy how he was doing, so even then he was concerned about others.

Through different living arrangements in Astoria, Queens; Bay Ridge, Brooklyn; and all over Manhattan, we stayed in touch and remained friends for the rest of our college years. He got to know my girlfriend from Arkansas, who is now my wife. Since I last saw him in 1985, we have exchanged a few letters and photos. He left for Chicago, and I eventually settled in Sacramento.

Barack wasn’t thinking about becoming President when he was in college; he wanted to be a writer. Barack is a good man — some might even call him a saint for tolerating my beginning banjo playing. Based on my six years of knowing him in college and the years immediately after, I can vouch that Barack is a man of character, and I trust him to do the right things when he is President."

Phil Boerner ’84 was born in Washington, D.C., and lives with his wife and two children in Sacramento, Calif. He is communications and public relations manager at the California Veterinary Medical Association.
    :D
    http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner

6. I didn't say I agreed with it, I just asked for an explaination... It's presented as if this was before a grand jury, that a grand jury has indicted Obama on lying about attending Columbia, it sounded far fetched, which is why I asked for an explaination.