Birther lawyer Taitz slapped with $20,000 sanction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 13, 2009.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Update, Nov. 1 [2008]: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous," state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes, energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so," Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."

Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

#41     Oct 15, 2009

2. Really ?? Has something changed in the last couple of days ?

#42     Oct 15, 2009
  3. well no. can you refute any part of the theory of evolution with evidence? there has never been a piece of evidence found that would refute the theory of evolution.

#43     Oct 15, 2009
  4. Then you are part of problem then. For the love of god then man do something about it you apparatchik piece of shit.

#44     Oct 15, 2009

5. Mr. kut2k2 stated that there was "...irrefutable evidence for evolution...."

You, on the other hand have correctly stated the matter with the very large caveat "..Theory..", and I will add the last piece of the equation "...Macro-evolution..".

The rather large academic business based upon the macro-evolutionary theory have a vested financial interest in keeping this string pushed. This industry has become almost religious in that it has a dogma and apologists, and seeks new converts.

Evolution requires vast amounts of time (and faith), so much time and chance that the mathematical probabilities are insane.

When you can show me repeatable observations that show how something came from nothing, then one can make the statement "..irrefutable..", until then, I would suggest that we both live by faith.

#45     Oct 15, 2009
  6. have any of you thumpers ever considered getting educated in the fields of geology or physics or archeology and find some evidence that would refute evolution?
    i guess its kind of a catch 22. if you get educated in science you no longer feel the need to fight mainstream theory. so you end up with only those uneducated in the sciences arguing for creation.

#46     Oct 15, 2009
  7. I am more of a "tapper" than a "thumper"........

So, I take it by your response that you agree with the term "irrefutable evidence" ?

#47     Oct 15, 2009
  8. in science evidence is always open to refutation by another piece of evidence. the problem for creationists is that in the 150+years since the toe has become accepted not a single piece of evidence has been found that would refute that idea.
    on the other hand in the same period of time not one piece of evidence has ever been found that would point to any god. at what point do you free your mind from the indoctrination you inherited and let yourself be intellectually honest?

#48     Oct 15, 2009
  9. jem

jem

You tell me how verifying the existence of his original birth certificate would help you determine where he was born?

Did she produce it? Did she even say - she knows he was born in Hawaii - Why the hell not?

As I have said

Test of an Obamaloon.

If SFBC can contain data sent in long after the fact regarding the birthplace -
    Is SFBC always reliable as to birthplace?

yes (you are a dope)

or

no

#49     Oct 15, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Why would Hawaii have his original birth certificate in their records if he wasn't born there? For all your sneering, you sound more and more like a truther alleging some big conspiracy among lots of officials to cover up "the truth" ("Obama is foreign born").

And wtf is SFBC? You don't bother to explain it. I can guess what it is but I think you use it just to camouflage your weak case, conflating the posted birth certificate with the longer original one that Hawaiian law doesn't allow to be copied and disseminated.

You just pose a strawman:

If SFBC can contain data sent in long after the fact regarding the birthplace -
    Is SFBC always reliable as to birthplace?

The answer, of course, is no. So what?

If the moon was made of green cheese, could we solve world hunger?

This type of word game is meaningless.

#50     Oct 15, 2009