Birther lawyer Taitz slapped with $20,000 sanction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 13, 2009.

1. stu

stu

Should Obama have been a mythical dead zombie called Jesus God with no fact at all of his existence, no evidence and no signs of proof, though every week degenerate congregations were mustering up enough of a severe group psychological disorder to convince themselves they were actually drinking his blood and eating his flesh...I very much doubt jem would care about stressing over an already attested birth certificate.
    But seeing how the President is actually real and does exist and his birth certificate is attested, the debilitating effects of that religious psychosis appears to now be at work in the real world demanding proof upon proof and evidence of proof.

#31     Oct 15, 2009
  2. BULLSHIT! Come on, Stu. This is a question of logic.

IF there had been irrefutable proof provided, this issue would have faded. Since the issue has NOT faded.... logically, irrefutable proof has NOT been provided.

Just because you desperately WANT something to be so doesn't mean that it is.

And there is more to the question. IF he gave up his "natural born citizenship" for some freebie education in Indonesia(?) as has been alleged, THAT makes him ineligible to be president. This issue has been stonewalled also.

Sheesh!

#32     Oct 15, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Suddenly I'm recalling the "moon landing was faked" crowd.

#33     Oct 15, 2009
  4. To you, what would be irrefutable proof?

I mean to say, how would you know whatever was provided to you wasn't some digital reproduction, a fake, photoshopped, etc.

#34     Oct 15, 2009
  5. jem

jem

Sorry -I hate when people attribute things to me that I did not write.

For that I apologize. I thought you were were some other poster. My mistake.

#35     Oct 15, 2009
  6. jem

jem

I asked to see McCain's birth certificate.

Scotus has not said there is no issue here. Cases which have been rejected have been rejected on procedural grounds.

When there was a case with a ripe issue - the military rescinded its orders.

This will be an issue if a state asks for proof to get on its ballot.

It can still be an issue with the right case.

I really do not give a shit. I just can believe how fricken stupid the media is and how stupid Obamaloons are.

I keep asking Obamaloons like - where was is he born and how do you know that is a fact.

People seem to be pointing a birth certificate. A certificate which can contain unreliable data. Why not ask for something more reliable.

This is a test of logic and it shows 99 percent of Obamaloons are stupid. 1% are commies.

If SFBC can contain data sent in long after the fact regarding the birthplace -
    Is SFBC always reliable as to birthplace?

If your answer is yes - your brain function is no higher than mike tyson's and you are an Obamaloon.

#36     Oct 15, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow, and I thought I had a temper.

#37     Oct 15, 2009
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

LOL

There's been irrefutable evidence for evolution. Funny, creationism hasn't gone away.

Some people believe whatever stupid thing they want to believe, evidence be damned.

#38     Oct 15, 2009
  9. jem

jem

Test of an Obamaloon.

If SFBC can contain data sent in long after the fact regarding the birthplace -
    Is SFBC always reliable as to birthplace?

yes (you are a dope)

or

no

#39     Oct 15, 2009
  10. Test of a birther:

Do you know that Obama was not born in America?

If the answer is yes, then you are a birther...

Fact is, lack of evidence (long form, doctor, blah, blah, blah) is not evidence of a lack of birth in America...

So, the birthers don't know the truth of the situation, they have not defined what would actually provide them with full knowledge sufficient accept the reality that most Americans accept...

You can always tell an extremist, because they simply will not consider that they could be wrong, they "know" they are right...not based on evidence, but based on some irrational mechanism of their own mind...

#40     Oct 15, 2009