Birther lawyer Taitz slapped with $20,000 sanction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 13, 2009.

1. jem. i wouldnt criticize other peoples intelligence if i were you. you are one of the bigger bible thumpers on et. you claim to dedicate your life to this mythical figure. you take everything written in the bible as fact. tell me where jesus was born and how do you know that for a fact.

#21     Oct 14, 2009
  2. Which is more probable:

1. That the miscreant birthers and their leader who got her law degree on line are crazed loons...

2. Or that Obama snowed the entire system, including Bill and Hillary Clinton with no proof of citizenship sufficient to become president...

#22     Oct 14, 2009
  3. jem

jem

One has to learn the difference between faith, fact and fiction.

Apparently you do not.

Obama has presented no facts.

If you think you know where he was born you have a belief.

The birth announcements were fiction.

If you understand what I wrote above you have more brain power than at least 95 percent of Obama's supporters.

#23     Oct 14, 2009
  4. it is interesting that people like you will believe a farfetched story about a virgin a manger and a star in the sky based on the writings of primitive sheepherders but you reject documentation from many official sources for obamas place of birth. how much brain power does that take?

#24     Oct 14, 2009

5. Well, since both my better half and my daughter have Hawaii birth certificates, I will tell you:

Quite a bit different !!

Mr. Obama's document does not have the name and signature of the Physician or the name of the Hospital among other things.

#25     Oct 14, 2009
  6. jem

jem

where did you get that certificate?

has obama said it is accurate?

a few months ago didn't you post the birth announcements which turned out to forgeries?

Even if Obama vouched for that form - That is also not the most reliable Hawaii could issue.

you have already had that info explained to you.

There is no reason to believe that form you are presenting is accurate as to the place of birth.

#26     Oct 14, 2009
  7. You will believe what you want to believe...
    [​IMG]

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

#27     Oct 14, 2009
  8. I will believe that the two Hawaii birth certificates that I have inspected are completely different than the image provided.

I will believe that any one who applies for Top Secret or Secret clearance will be required to provide the information that Mr. Obama is keeping from the public.

I will believe that Mr. Obama, or anyone who desires to occupy the White House should make available for public review the same information required for a security clearance.

#28     Oct 14, 2009
  9. jem

jem

I have faith in the bible.
    But I do not tell you you have to believe Jesus is God because the bible says so.

Do you not understand the difference between faith and fact?

So far no one has produced a record that is reliable as to his place of birth.

Even if that so called short form is a real state certified record. The problem with the short form is that it can display data that could have been entered into the database in ways which are not reliable.

Why would you take a record that is not necessarily reliable?

Why not ask for the best evidence or reliable evidence?

How come you do not accept the Bible as the word of God?

Its the same concept. You do not want to operate on faith when it comes to God. Why would you bury your head in the sand when it comes to facts?

#29     Oct 15, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

It was good enough for the Federal Election Commission.

Did you ask to see W's birth certificate, or his father's? Clinton's? Reagan's? If not, why not?

This is silly and pointless. Obama's birth certificate has been verified by Hawaii's State Secretary ( or whatever official is in charge of those things), SCOTUS has said there's no issue here, so the real loons are people like you who hold onto this "conspiracy" like a UFO-nut forever sputtering about "guvmint coverups" of alien abductions.

#30     Oct 15, 2009