Birther issue is not going away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 26, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

In saying "run out of office" I mean that he won't be able to get on the ballot for a second term.

#11     Jan 26, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

This is more "some guy says".

#12     Jan 26, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

That "some guy" is the Governor of Hawaii. LOL.

#13     Jan 26, 2011
  4. #14     Jan 26, 2011
  5. Not only that, Armstrong is a BIG FAN of Odumbo. He wanted to show the birth certificate to put the issue to rest. Oops.

#15     Jan 26, 2011
  6. Not sure leaving Odumbo off of the ballot in certain states would even impact the election. After all, it would occur only in Red states which Odumbo wasn't likely to win anyway.

However, the Lame Street Media would just about have to carry this story... might give the Democrat voters something to think about.

#16     Jan 26, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

There's more than one "some guy" in that amusing story. LOL

I particularly enjoyed the part, "he's republican but really likes Obama and wants the controversy to go away". Uhh huh.

#17     Jan 26, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Umm.....Neil is a Democrat Ricter. A big D, not little d democrat. He was also one of the few people who opposed the Iraq war on the left.

#18     Jan 26, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I stand corrected.

Here's another amusing story. I was born on an American air force base, to American parents, and spent the first part of my life on various US bases abroad. I don't have a birth certificate, either. When I requested one, I got a nearly unreadable copy from microfiche. Yet, I'm an American citizen. How can that be?

Edit: I should have said that the microfiche is not a certificate, it is a list of fields such as you see on old systems, a series of rows and boxes, where someone put my data in by hand years after the fact of my birth.

#19     Jan 26, 2011
  10. Suuure you were Ricter, suuure you were...

#20     Jan 26, 2011