Birth control is 'preventive care'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 1, 2011.

1. WASHINGTON - August 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Health insurance plans must cover birth control as preventive care for women, with no copays, the Obama administration said Monday in a decision with far-reaching implications for health care as well as social mores.

So birth control now gets passed on to ALL insurance payers.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN ME! :mad: :D :( :eek: :confused:

2. Think how much better, albeit leaner, ET would have been if people had exercised better forethought and preparation in the previous generation.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

An old fag hag you like can only imagine procreation because you surely will never experience it.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Most would agree. :)

I would add "worthless detritus" but I'm kinda picky that way. Most folks here simply wish you would leave.

You don't trade, you never did. Do us a favor and take off. You would fit right in over at the HuffPost.

But of course you coudn't satisfy your masochistic needs over there so you remain here. We'll supply the abuse, you supply the inanity.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

...of which YOU are a part of.

"Fag Hag" now THAT is funny, not to mention it suits Gabby to a T.

6. i think the intention is to slow down ghetto mom pregnancy, as in they can't affor to raise a child and so the govt pays for it anyway. BUT, something tells me they'll conveniently forget to take those pills.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have an even better idea for that. STOP giving them money for more babies. Of course the democraps will never go for it. It's their way of buying votes.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This. :(

Libtard immigration policy seeks the same thing, stack the deck in the democrat's favor by allowing massive immigration regardless of the ruination of our country.

The libtards want to supply free birth control pills. The conservatives should supply free Springfield M1As. :D

9. I don't think so. They could get them free already, courtesy of medicaid, etc. Not that they will use them.

This is aimed at liberal women who resent having to pay for pills so their BFs can get off. Some plans paid for ED drugs but not birth control, on the ground that the former was a medical condition and the latter was a lifestyle choice, like buying sunscreen.

This is a good illustration of why obamacare is such a terrible idea. Why not let the market decide? If one company wanted to cover them and another didn't, you could, you know, choose the one that suited you better. Of course, liberals deeply believe in a one size fits all, lowest common denominator, let government decide approach to everything. They claim that conservatives want to run peoiples' lives, then they turn around and dictate how much water we can use to flush the toilet, what kind of friggin' lightbulb we can use, and force our kids to go to some ghetto school on the other side of town.

#10     Aug 1, 2011