Biotech

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by vanzandt, Mar 23, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Mark this post.
    Biotech is the next rotational bull.
    IBB 107.72 as I type.
    Give it a week or so.
    There will be bigger winners within of course for you pickers.
    Do with it what you may.
    -vz

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    birdman likes this.
  2. Why is that?

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Thats a very good question and I don't have a good answer for you. I have never been able to quantify intuition. It just happens.
    Pretty weak answer I guess. But I really feel when this market settles down and starts back up... biotech is gonna lead the way.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/politics/david-shulkin-oped/index.html

But, he claimed, "these successes within the department have intensified the ambitions of people who want to put VA health care in the hands of the private sector."

"The private sector, already struggling to provide adequate access to care in many communities, is ill-prepared to handle the number and complexity of patients that would come from closing or downsizing V.A. hospitals and clinics, particularly when it involves the mental health needs of people scarred by the horrors of war," Shulkin wrote, adding that the department's understanding of veterans' needs and its research "cannot be easily replicated in the private sector."

Big win for the sector if true.

5. Xela

Xela

This can very easily be right.

I suspect that it may be partly because of the recent (fairly dramatic) increase in worldwide media coverage of "gene therapy", "genetic medicine" and so on. People (including investors) are increasing their awareness that "the future is now".

Handle123 and vanzandt like this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Advances in biotech take years and years to come fruition. While we've been walking around enjoying these supercomputers in our hands, scientists have been at work using technological power that was unavailable to them as little as 15 years ago. I think we are on the cusp.... slowly but surely the fruits of their labors will begin to hit the mainstream collective.

Xela likes this.
  7. The potential of biotech is huge and even has applications in manufactured goods and environmental remediation of contaminated sites and climate change.

8. Talk is cheap, and boring -- just take a photo of yourself holding cash from your trading profits and calls and judgement and skill and prowess and intuition and wisdom, o_O
    Video record yourself holding and dancing with new, expensive shoes. Post it on YouTube, become a viral sensation.
    Make more money hosting your own weird YouTube channel, rather then with trading.
    2018 ET.

My beagle absolutely goes crazy for beef jerky. I buy a 10lb bag from eBay.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

I don't need to make money trading Lugar. I do it for a hobby bitch, so don't even talk to me.
    And we all know why you use E-Bay... its because WMT will call the police on you you sick f*ck.
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/wallstreetboy-lawrence-lugar.13067/