bing.com

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by sammybea, Jun 1, 2009.

1. sammybea

sammybea

2. Finally, and hopefully an alternative to Google. Will be using it every time, starting to hate Google, this company is a real threat to your privacy, Google is not only a black box scam that I am convinced one day will be exposed, but it's also the spearhead of the tyranny that's about to take over our lifes.

#12     Jun 5, 2009
  3. Well, i have to tell you, bing and google seem almost the same, except bing has that nice daily picture. Bing doesnt have a finance section though so for me Bing loses major points for that. But I will stick with my Yahoo. I love being bombarded with tons of news stories as soon as i go to the home page. If i wasnt bombarded with those stories, i probably would never see them as i would have to click a news link on some of the other search engines. I also like yahoo movies where i can click a link from the homepage to view movies, or make reviews for local business's that i have never been to or read them to see what that business is like and if i will do business with them.

#13     Jun 5, 2009
  4. kaciara

kaciara

#14     Jun 8, 2009