Binaural Beats While Trading

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by vanzandt, May 18, 2017.

1. 110hz Represent!

#21     Feb 20, 2020
  2. dartmus

dartmus

dr increased my meds, ignoring the limit's, I felt it necessary to tell hime about after discovering he'd prescribed something other than what the medical community advised against, or maybe he mixed 2 scripts together. don't recall, but he said no worries, and indeed it was the best thing (for me) for my liver. It caused, or mighthave caused some freckles to scare me enuf to get them ckecked 10yrs later by a dermatologist. Fortuantely, that was nothing serious. Still have that freckle and don't care I can't recall the proper name for that condition. Not a wart, something else.

but back to the other doc, .. luv u.

all durng this process he said there were two options, tho he didn't word it that way. He said itas my metabolism was the other part, and it would ok (for me, prolly cause I'm physically active, often beyond my limits) .. he didn't mention it that way, but obviously considered this fact.

summary... after 5 yrs of those meds I finally found a way to manage my metabolism.... can't take time to explain the timeline , and that's not accurate, it's missing 10years ofbeing off the meds, and cholesterol levels were fine without the meds.

imo, it was psychological issues, with my own concerns over my cholesterol levels, and complaining that the meds weren't reducing those levels. And me pushing my doc to increase them, so he increased them knowing it could help reduce them, all the while saying my metabolism would take care ofthe rest of it. And (again) not to worry (in my case) about what the recommeded dosages and combinatory whatever calls for.

METABOLISM ... fixed everything, including that body fat to lean meat ratio everyone, or at least me ... wants. Haven't had to take ANY prescription meds for my liver in (30?) years.

#22     May 15, 2020
  3. dartmus

dartmus

I don't lift weights, I work out with a wheelbarrow and shovel, because that's what I enjoy, and need to do for reasons that exceed the scope of this, ...hm... building my ranch, ect.

I've lifted weights inthe past and want to again, but don't see it in my future because an active lifestyle is plenty to keep me healthy and WAS, even 30 yrs ago. Dunno why my cholesterol levels were high or why I (initially) became concerned about my cholesterol, but soon as I became aware it was a problem, .. I could not let that subject rest, or trust that I didn't need to micro manage the numbers (myself) but ... I was prolly an anomally, off the scale, outlier, healthy all along? dunno, but

highly recomend staying physically active ...

METABOLISM, is everything (for me) or so it seems taht's what's enabled and continues to enable me to beat all odds (health wise).

#23     May 15, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. you can burn fat while you sleep . If you dont eat for about 6 hrs before you sleep and your insulin gets low u do burn fat while sleeping and not sugar in your blood . So they say ..

#24     Oct 2, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.