Binaural Beats While Trading

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by vanzandt, May 18, 2017.

1. I have listened to 783 HZ on many occasions. I just turn it down low and listen to it in the background.

I wonder what kind of effect it would have ( 40 HZ, 783 HZ etc....) on someone if it was used in the background of a site that was used often like CNBC or a site like TDA.....something that a trader would keep open all day long?

#11     May 22, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. A lot of psychics have suggested that in the future we will go to 'healing centers' that use specific light spectrums and vibrations to heal us, similar to the report you read.

#12     May 22, 2017
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

I just tried that, but I did not find it to be very relaxing to be honest. Maybe I should try for a longer period of time.

#13     May 22, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. %%
    Most likely would depend on who is on CNBC. Jim Rogers+ William O Neil are good/great. Frankly CNBC has way to much noise for me. I do like songs like ''WE ARE Destined to Win'' by Jessy Dixon @ BBC...............................................................................................

#14     May 26, 2017
  5. wartrace

wartrace

You need to look at the original post; different frequencies have different results. You need to move to a lower freq to become relaxed. Also if you didn't use headphones it doesn't work.

#15     May 26, 2017
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

it's called cocaine

#16     May 29, 2017
  7. Binaural beats is the weakest form of brainwave entrainment, isochronic tones are the strongest.

#17     Feb 2, 2020
    dartmus likes this.
  8. easymon1

easymon1

#18     Feb 2, 2020
  9. "Burn fat in your sleep" ?

Remarks like that should be illegal.

Just like the ones that suggest they can turn fat into muscle.

#19     Feb 2, 2020
  10. easymon1

easymon1

delete burn fat in your sleep.jpg
    your mileage may vary...

#20     Feb 3, 2020