binary options

Discussion in 'Options' started by alsimpson88, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I don't disagree, but binaries on individual stocks can be slam dunks at certain times, regardless of the vig. surf

#11     Feb 11, 2013
  2. Do you think they're sitting there waiting to be picked-off? AAPL trading at 482; 482 strike at anyoption paying 100/160 (63/100). You''d take that bet if you were bullish? A nearly 3:1 risk on a "pick-em" wager?

What makes this trading ingenious for the provider is the utter lack of modeling. You take a pick-em proposition and assign insane odds. It doesn't matter what ticker or vol-figure. Each bet is a 50/100 but assigned (at best) a 60/100 payout. Many of these stocks are 65/100 or higher (bad for client).

#12     Feb 11, 2013

3. I myself looking for Firms that can give me better options. I have decided to invest in currencies and commodities. Will it be a wise decision to do it? Besides currencies and commodities are there any other options where I can make money??? I have been searching for brokers and gathered quite a few noticeable information.....I think I should carry on with my search for better options before investing....Thanks

#13     Feb 17, 2013

4. My father has been investing in currencies and commodities for past five years but I don't know he doesn't seem to be happy. Every month he says he loses $1000-$2000 on options. I don't understand how to help him recover those loses. Is there any way I can help him out.

#14     Feb 17, 2013
  5. The embedded affiliate tracking ID in your post sort of gives you away....

Is AnyOption regulated or do they just rely on the "umbrella protection" of their platform provider's license?

Where are they based? Cyprus? Malta?

#15     Mar 1, 2013