binary options

Discussion in 'Options' started by stilldon'tknow, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Lucias

Lucias

You don't pay $100. You'd pay $15. These contracts are obviously geared to very small retailers. You'd risk $15 to earn $85 or $50 to earn $50 minus the $2 commissions. The contract is worth either $100 or $0 expiration.

#11     Jun 20, 2011
  2. I get it. I thought anyoption for example did what I've written. And '70% in less than 1 hour' was typically a bet that seems 'overloaded'.
    Thx Lucias.

#12     Jun 20, 2011
  3. Lucias

Lucias

Sorry.. I haven't looked at anyoption so I don't know how it works. Quite high vig on some of those.. be careful.

#13     Jun 20, 2011
  4. Colin4May

Colin4May

This is a fascinating thread. I have a small lump sum to invest following my semi-retirement, but am attracted to the novelty of Binary Option Trading. Liken the first poster, I knew little about it, nut on surfing the net, I found this very helpful http://www.anyoption.com/en/ and I want to take things from here.

It all seems quite straightforward, but i just hope there are no hidden pitfalls!:)

#14     Jul 16, 2011
  5. Here is an excellent book about Binary Options that I just finished reading. It explains everything you need to know about binary options, with plenty of good, easy-to-understand examples : Binary options : strategies for directional and volatility trading, by Alex Nekritin.
    (Ignore the 2 stars review on Amazon, the reviewer obviously has no clue.)

#15     Aug 5, 2014
  6. Bryan82

Bryan82

NYSE Amex will begin trading binaries as ByRDs (Binary Return Derivatives). This link will bring you to the info on the website.
    https://www.nyse.com/products/options-byrds

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:wtf:ffice:wtf:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

#16     Aug 6, 2014
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Tried via a gambling shop William Hill maybe, it starts off as good pay back on the odds you get, till you start beating in then the odds worsen till it's no longer profitable :(

No idea if they all do this, but sure as hell wasn't for me, it adds TIME into the equation and Time is a pig!!

#17     Aug 6, 2014