Binary Options Questions

Discussion in 'Options' started by PacMan, Apr 1, 2013.

1. PacMan

PacMan

Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading. I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”.

The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type that have the potential to provide substantial returns in the short term. I am starting with $5000 (real cash) and I need to make a minimum of 100 trades in 3 months.

My bankroll and returns can all be used in any way that I choose as long as all trades are justified and documented. We are being encouraged to diversify our portfolio with some unique hybrid type investments.

I am currently looking at a few websites that offer “Binary Options”. Does anybody have an opinion on online binary options trading? What are the best binary options websites?

I am looking forward to, and would greatly appreciate any feedback/ suggestions/ strategies/ advice/ comments/ etc.

Cheers

2. Binary options trading is basically sports betting but with price movement. Also your 'brokerage' is taking the other side of your bet, so I don't see it as actually trading anything other than your time and money for the illusion of trading. I'd take that 5 grand and work towards developing an edge in an actual market, you have way more flexibility with other products.

3. Stick to touch/DNT markets as they cannot be replicated with vanillas. Trading digitals on these sites is pointless as they can be easily replicated with exchange vanillas and all the advantages therein.

4. xyannix

xyannix

5. try Nadex.com and to learn how www.ibinarytrade.com but that site seems to have died off with their very accurate free signals. surf

6. djack

djack

its the most highest percentage profit in any trading instrument.

tried it out for 1 yr. never made any profit.

either its bad or i am a bad short term trader.