Binary options fraud in UK on the rise, Sir Richard Branson warns of scam

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mlawson71, May 24, 2017.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

Life is stranger than fiction.

British magnate Sir Richard Branson, owner of the conglomerate Virgin Group, has warned the public that criminals are using his name to dupe people into buying fake investments involving binary options.

According to the City of London Police, Branson has spoken out after a growing number of fraud victims are complaining to the police that were scammed by fraudsters claiming that he, or his companies, are involved in the investment hoax. Victims have also contacted Sir Richard himself, claiming they have invested in his companies.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    Life is so strange; Sir Richard is a likable guy,but promotes the fraud of climate change.Used to named be global warming but so few believed that- they changed the name LOL

3. im not a fan of the politics behind global warming and climate change; i never understood how high co2 levels contribute to the cause when trees thrive on co2 aand there has been an increase in vegetation in non industrial areas

nevertheless there is a serious lack of environmental responsibility and human activity definitely has contributed to changes in the ecosystem

in the case of binary options, richard branson is absolutely right...the amount of retail platforms selling binary option signals is a joke....i highly doubt that anyone who buys the signals makes money with them and how the FCA allows these selling tactics in the UK is a huge concern

4. %%
    Good points; i see this ,when i did a google on binary options in United Kingdom.
    A female lawyer[ Veronica Birman ]in Israel; has a pretty good business, it looks like, fighting BO fraud, UK .....so justice delayed is NOT justice denied!!

5. Quiet1

Quiet1

JFC

6. Overnight

Overnight

Here's to the crazy ones. (He is 16 seconds into the vid...)

7. mlawson71

mlawson71