Binary options...better than 50/50 chance ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by rfriend73, Oct 30, 2012.

1. sle

sle

When you say they have good spreads, what do you mean? Because I just looked and they have 1 month simple European digital (1300 strike) as 10-wide - is this because of the weekend? Also, the names of the indices are deliberately changed - do they guarantee that the settlement/intraday prices will be the same as the original index?

I am impressed - they even have DNTs. I wonder if all that stuff is priced properly (though in most cases it's probably too wide to arb it).

#31     Nov 11, 2012
  2. I assume so. IIRC the last DNT I traded was 54x66. I would think their digitals would be tighter, but I don't trade them very often at BOM. You can't trade with them in the US, so you would need someone abroad to hold the account and VPN into a server near to their geo-location.

I have a cousin in Stockholm and then use HMA-Pro to login to a Stockholm VPN.

#32     Nov 11, 2012
  3. kroponer

kroponer

Tried to setup betonmarkets through UK proxy server, they asked for home phone number and they would call to verify :( :mad: :p

I have family abroad but thought it would be too much hassle for them.

#33     Nov 11, 2012
  4. sle

sle

Well, that's almost as tight as I used to make them for funds. Not too bad, not too bad.

#34     Nov 11, 2012
  5. They're very good, IMO. Tighter than UBS on most FX exotics. Bets upt o $75k per SSN and I have taken it to that level.

To elaborate. If in the US you must use a VPN close to the account holder. They will close your account (for example) if you're account is held in the UK and you use a VPN in France. I remote to the machine in Sweden, but will use VPN in Stockholm if the machine reboots or their bband is down.

I've been remoting/VPN to my cousin's account for almost three years w/o a glitch.

#35     Nov 11, 2012
    xxvolny likes this.
  6. Surprise

Surprise

IGmarkets , IGindex , GFT , BOM ...

And other BO brokers like anyoption , BDB ... etc but you only can take your touch bet during the weekend ...

#36     Nov 11, 2012
  7. Yes to IGM in EU. anyoption is not a touch dealer.

#37     Nov 11, 2012
  8. Surprise

Surprise

Anyoption and the rest of "Cyprus regulated brokers" will offer you fixed weekly touch options only during the weekend ...

#38     Nov 11, 2012
  9. It looks like they can only be bought, but thanks for the info.

#39     Nov 11, 2012
  10. Surprise

Surprise

Yes not that good , and BTW here is another note re anyoption touch binaries the way they determine if a price barrier is reached is a bit skewed . ie : lets say you took FB to touch 21 , what they do is they take the closing price for FB everyday during the week , if according to the closing prices your price barrier was reached then you get paid and if not then you don't , so if FB reached 21 intraday then reversed you wouldn't get paid !

#40     Nov 11, 2012