Binary Bets 2020

Discussion in 'Journals' started by CFerret, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Since I still haven't found an efficient way to mimic binary options with vanilla (for a number of reasons) I will post some binary trades here. I place them on binarydotdom simply because I have an account there for a long time. Most will last for a few weeks, some for days or months.

Next update will be a first entry of 2020.

Instruments of choice are currencies, stock indices, metals and probably some energy markets.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  3. Yes I did. Many scams related to binary options, but this one (formerly BOM) is okay it seems. Withdrew money from there many times and have an account for 10+ years.

expiated likes this.
  4. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Not all binary options platforms are scams. Look at Nadex (North American Derivative Exchange) based out of Chicago. Regulated by the CFTC and in operation since 2009. They used to have an actual trading floor in Chicago but closed its doors and went full tech.

Its actually a good way to hedge your forex positions on the weekly contracts.

5. Sig

Sig

Nadex never had a floor operation, but they are CFTC regulated and will most certainly return your funds immediately upon request unlike most offshore bucket shops.

6. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

It wasn't called Nadex. Can't remember the name but its not to hard to look it up.

7. Sig

Sig

Hedge Street. But it was always electronic, it actually was originally out of Silicon Valley (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadex#History) I never worked with or for them but did meet with their founder shortly after their shutdown and sale while I was in grad school to get some advice on the company I was launching. A bit of a jerk as I recall, told us we were wasting out time if we weren't going to build the next Google.... coming from a guy who basically just failed at launching something decidedly less ambitious!

8. destriero

destriero

There is really no point in trading discrete calendars (digitals) with binary.com when you can trade DNTs.

Binary/BOM is owned by a UK billionaire who is the largest landlord in Germany. I think that you're money is safe at binary.com.

9. Sig

Sig

Careful, at least one real estate investor has been known to fuck everyone who entrusted their money to his companies while maintaining his alleged fortune intact:D

destriero likes this.
  10. Bought XAUUSD above 1572.71 on 31.01.2020 close.

#10     Jan 7, 2020