Bin Laden urges Americans to convert

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Aaron Russo was indeed a Brilliant man.

R.I.P. He passed away recently.

Although his movie pertains to American wage-slave tools, his movie is of extreme importance to those of us who live outside of the U.S.

The U.S. has successfully used the "Osama" bogeyman to impose it's banking laws on banking institutions outside of its legal jurisdiction.

The U.S. has also successfully exported it's "biometric" tagging of its own citizens to the citizens of other nations by requiring "friendly nation" Passports to integrate biometric information. This biometric information is then scanned and stored, in perpetuity, inside vast American informational databases any time foreign citizens travel to the U.S.

American fascism is on the rise and spreading like a cancer; afflicting citizens of other nations in the guise of spreading "democracy" and the "fight against terrorism".

It must be stopped. And it will be stopped. But the world will pay a price, as it did in stopping German Fascism.

#31     Sep 10, 2007
  2. There is absolutely biometric information connected to the new e-passports. We spend a month or so every year in the US. Since 911, we have been fingerprinted, photographed & otherwise measured each time we have entered the country. I was told explicitly at US Immigration this year that all of this information was now linked to my new e-passport & would NEVER have to be done again - all I need do from now on is walk through the new scanners - as though this was a good thing!

#32     Sep 10, 2007
  3. No, there is a chip in my physical Australian passport that allows access via a scanner to all of the information about me on record. It is also a regular passport with a photograph in it. At all Australian airports (and from what I can gather US international airports) they are using face recognition technology on everybody who passes through customs & immigration. As an alien entering the US since 9/11 I have been fingerprinted, photographed etc etc. I was told in June, upon my most recent entry, that all of the biometric information held on me by the US govt is now linked to the chip in my passport & can be accessed by the scanners when they swipe my passport. My husband is about to update his EU passport & we will see if it has the same thing.

If your new passport has a small gold symbol down the bottom on the cover, then yours also has this 'technology'.

#33     Sep 10, 2007
  4. Spoken like a true progressive.

#34     Sep 10, 2007
  5. Now...you need to move to the next step....Chop chop!!:D

#35     Sep 10, 2007
  6. But there are! many of them! All in Arabic! Heck...We even have Jehovah's witnesses.

Brandonf...Are you sure you are not sputdr??

#36     Sep 10, 2007
  7. Khahahahahahahahahaha. Every time I think that he cannot get any stupider...he dumps another Jewel on us.

Hey sput...Why don't you stay out of the middle east affairs buddy...We both know you cannot point it on a world map.

#37     Sep 10, 2007
  8. :D

Hey sput...my friend...You are embarrassing yourself! I told you to stick to Dr. Suez before didn't I???

#38     Sep 10, 2007
  9. I'll sum up middle eastern affairs:

Arabs/ muslims antagonize isreal.
    Isreal humiliates them for the upteenth time.
    Arabs/ muslims cry the world is an unfair place for them.

Does that pretty much cover it?

#39     Sep 10, 2007
  10. Yeah...That is right sput!

No wonder you are an idiot!!

I have another quiz for you buddy. Can you count (it is OK to use your fingers) how many people called you an idiot, or any other abbreviation of this word, on this thread only?

I'll give you a week!:D

#40     Sep 10, 2007