Bin Laden urges Americans to convert

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Sep 7, 2007.

1. .

the guy has been dead for ages. look at that beard for cryin' out loud...

last obl video popped up a day after the zogby poll....again this yr, immediately after the poll, obl shows up. either, i'll have to start getting used to amazing coincidences,

#11     Sep 7, 2007
  2. " We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Ann Coulter

http://www.nationalreview.com/coulter/coulter.shtml

#12     Sep 7, 2007
  3. It's good to question everything, but why doesn't Al Qaeda or others deny that it's BLH and just move on to number 2 Hero?

#13     Sep 7, 2007
  4. dunno, i can't second guess alqaida's strategies but i can call bs when i see it. if it looks like merda, smells like merda and it's brown like merda then it must be merda, innit; was a dog or a man that shited it; aptly, i couldn't give a shite.

#14     Sep 7, 2007
  5. Ok...that does it. I've been sold. I'm converting

Colgene take my awaaaay.

Madge...you're soaking in it.

#15     Sep 7, 2007
  6. It's Calgon....

Damn we're old if we remember that shit...

:D :D

#16     Sep 7, 2007
  7. One more terrorist attack against America and everyone with be calling for concentration camps for radical muslims (Gitmo was just the start). I honestly think we should just remove our troops from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran and just bomb the fucking shit out of them.

I'd love to wipe that smurk off Presidents Ahmadinejad face after taking out his entire military and half his population.

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 7, 2007
  8. Too busy ROFLTAO?? I actually think this is a personal favour from GWB to Johnny Howard, who he is down here electioneering for at APEC (or OPEC as he thinks it is called, along with thinking our PM went all the way to Iraq to inspect the Austrian troops - good grief!). I swear to you all, every time John Howard is on the hop there is some amp up of the looming danger posed by the most elusive man on the planet. . . & yet you guys managed to top a President and keep it 'officially' covered up! Lucky I'm not much of one for conspiracy theories:p

#18     Sep 8, 2007
  9. Because heavy enforcement of the border and a fence is met with cries of racsim from the left.

Get it genius??

#19     Sep 8, 2007
  10. Just as disturbing is those on the left that say "If we solve the Palestinian problem" we will solve terrorism.

They just don't get that these people want to take over the world and convert everyone. They couldn't care less about the Palestinians.

#20     Sep 8, 2007