Bin Laden mission was risky business for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 7, 2011.

1. China also warned Obama not to sell arms to Taiwan and again Obama ignored them

#31     May 7, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

And how long has the US been selling arms to Taiwan?

#32     May 7, 2011
  3. I knew long ago Obama was an aggressive warmonger and not the spineless weakling the right tried to make him out to be

I won't know who I'm voting for until 2012

#33     May 7, 2011
  4. For years.Point is China told him not to and he did challenging your assertion that he is somehow scared of China

#34     May 7, 2011

5. You do know who gives orders to who right ?

#35     May 7, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

They wouldn't even attempt that with Bush, China has no respect for BO, so he was forced to stand up to them. Only a fool would not be wary of China, you do remember the Korean War do you not?

#36     May 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You think you could explain this to the ET liberals I don't think they've figured it out yet.

#37     May 7, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Like I said I hope the Pentagon is in full control.

#38     May 7, 2011
  9. Obama didn't have to stand up to them,Obama was the aggressor in sending war ships to their shores.They were trying to stand up to Obama

China wouldn't have the balls park war ships close to US shores and hold live fire war drills

#39     May 7, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

SK was attacked, we have a fighting force stationed there from the 1950's because US could not defeat China, in fact they drove US troops back into a stalemate. Do I have to spell it out for you? I am beginning to think half of your posts are pure bullshit or you really don't have good understanding.

#40     May 7, 2011