Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trhudson, May 1, 2011.

1. most likely the order was to kill him on sight. US had nothing to gain by putting osama on trial.

#51     May 3, 2011
  2. toc

toc

here is the real story in my assumption:

Pakis hid OBL but US found him out. They gave Pak 3 options:

a) US takes OBL out by B2/Drone bomb and then gets his body
    from the rubble by sending SEALS to whom Pak had to assist. DNA and other medical tests prove that OBL is dead in a drone strike.

b) US goes for a joint ops with Pak.

c) US does it alone and kills OBL.

Pak chose the C option because it does not want to be associated with the killing of OBL or providing assistance of any kind and in return face the wrath of Taliban and AQ on its military and political leadership. Pak chose the best option available.

Regarding this talk of keeping Pak out of the loop due to secrecy is all BS.

US had the compound under 24-7 satellite watch for months and must have had other assets around it also just in case there is an attempt to flee or outside assistance arriving.

I cannot accept the fact that 4 noisy helicopters travelled all the way from Afganistan to 200 milies to near 50 miles from Islamabad capital and into a army garrison town and into a compound which is 1000 yards from the military academy...............all this without being noticed by radar or people or other assets. Further, the ops of machine guns and loud explosions took good 40 minutes and Pak did not assemble any police of army to check things out. Also another 2 hours passed by before SEALS flew back and still no Pak presence. This is all fabrication of the real details. US however did good to kill the OBL as keeping him alive would have created other headaches and legal wranglings of sorts which would have taken the attention from other topics of much more important values.

Btw, US took home 5 computers and 100 external storage devices loaded with information. They must have found enough info that would have made OBL alive more of a high waste of cost and other resources.

:D :cool: :p

#52     May 3, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm a former Marine Officer, and give credit where credit is due. The Seals did a good job on this "kill and grab" mission. And NO, osama scumbag laden was NOT to be taken alive. That would have been a disaster.

The only thing that pisses me off with this good kill is the FACT that Odumba is going to get a lot of mileage out of it. i.e., votes... :(

#53     May 3, 2011
  4. More civilized?! Are you kidding?! I wish they were LESS civilized about it! Some people claim it's wrong to celebrate Osama's death....but those people are incorrect.

#54     May 4, 2011
  5. why did the seals, wash and wrap his body, then travel all the way to the arabian sea to dump his body in the sea, ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC TRADITION???

why not transport his body to an unknown location, and against ISLAMIC TRADITION AND IT IS SACRILEGE IN ISLAMIC TRADITION, throw his body into a pen of pigs to be devoured, no nirvana, he is unclean at time of death, and take pictures and videos?

Why did we respect ISLAMIC TRADITION and dump his ass out to sea.... why... because the imposter is muslim...?????

#55     May 4, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, I say the muslim tradition bullshit was a BIG mistake on our part! We should have dumped his dead ass into the sea the way he was when he was carried out! Amazing how cowardly we have become when it comes to the muslim's we're so scared of! If osama was a baptist, presbyterian, etc., he would be shot, photographed, and thrown into the sea! To give this turd bag a semi-muslim service on a US SHIP is sickening!:mad:

I say we pull $ from Pakistan, and let the rest of the towel heads know that they can kiss our asses, and if they try to kill us, we will destroy them in a manner that is not respective of the muslim bullshit!:mad:

Isn't America the strongest military Country on Earth? It's time to make the rubber met the road! Kill them all, and let God sort out the muslim shitbags! Ooh rah!!!!!!!!!!!

This political correct bullshit has destroyed America as it was once known (in the 1940-1950's we were STRONG) After the 1960's-today, we are seen as the pussies that we have politically become...:(

#56     May 4, 2011
  7. ..nice thinking, good post...

#57     May 4, 2011
  8. Your president Obama is due credit here. You should be proud of him making the right decision in this instance.

#58     May 4, 2011
  9. Pakistan is good ally of USA. We gave you location of Osama. In return, you must give us nice weapons to defend against India terrrorism.

#59     May 4, 2011
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

fingernail torture/ waterboarding on pay per view would have been my choice.

#60     May 4, 2011