Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trhudson, May 1, 2011.

1. + 1 , looks like people forget about the countless innocents killed in order to get Bin Laden or in the name of the bogus "war on terrorism", one civilian woman was also killed in the operation. I think it's plenty of reasons for less celebration.
    The silence of the media regarding the many questions raised by the Obama announcement is deafening too ! Are journalists really just propagandists ?

#31     May 2, 2011
  2. MarkOB

MarkOB

Nope. Not going to happen.

#32     May 2, 2011

3. The war has already started.......the Afgans are throwing their slippers at the Paki's , and the Paki's are throwing old shoes back at the Afgans. :(

#33     May 2, 2011
  4. You need ask? Except for Fox, yes.

#34     May 2, 2011
  5. piezoe

piezoe

#35     May 2, 2011
  6. piezoe

piezoe

Only if his turban was blue. Do you know the color Bearice? If you do, don't keep it from us. This is critical information. Call the CIA and report the turban color.

#36     May 2, 2011
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Scat, sad to say I often agree with you (well, not too often actually) but this time you've gone over the edge. Like Bearice, I hope you'll be able to get a grip on reality.:D

#37     May 2, 2011
  8. muller

muller

Either bin Laden is not dead, or he was dead long ago.

Where the hell the are pictures of the raid and his dead body???

The Dalton brothers - dead - saw the pictures.
    Saddam Hussein - dead - saw the hanging.

I know, I know!!! as soon as his re-elction campaign starts to turn sour he'll come up with pictures and go "see, I did kill him".

Hell, when I kill a lion I make sure everybody sees it.

#38     May 2, 2011
  9. The HD video footage will be released on every channel two days before the next election. Complete with inspiring soundtrack. Make no mistake about that.

Runningbear.

#39     May 2, 2011
  10. #40     May 2, 2011