Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trhudson, May 1, 2011.

1. It's odd how you show up. Is Kass right below your post....he sure is. Just so everyone new knows Karzykarl and Kass007 are both central bank cheerleaders.

#21     May 2, 2011
  2. Nostradamus' Blue Turban and White Turban Conflict. Scroll below this page and see the picture of Turbans

http://www.newprophecy.net/now1.htm

#22     May 2, 2011
  3. I cheerlead money making. Don't blame me because you've been fading the Fed for two years now.

#23     May 2, 2011
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

yeah they are known as the pom-pom triplets....with olias being the one thrown up in the air to do backflips...I think they are headed to the nationals..

#24     May 2, 2011
  5. If Obama leads/leaders USA into Word War 3

In year 1977, there was a Pentagon report which said if there is war between USA and Russia then USA air force will be wiped out in 17 days.

USA army will be wiped out in 20 days if Obama leads/leaders USA into Word War 3.

China has boasted that they can field an army of 200 million men. Since China is allying with Russia, Pakistan, Iran, and central Asia with all of that oil and gas, it's a potentially great global shift, if they can solve their bureaucracy problems. Chinese have an unlimited surplus of young fighting age men with no wives to be able to send anywhere in the world.

There is serious threat of world war 3 because of uncontrollable world high inflation and other world problems.

Important discussions here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219800

#25     May 2, 2011
  6. All this reminds me of my visit to Turkey in 1999.. In the slow period before their financial system collapsed, they needed a scapegoat to keep the fear/faith in Turkey's people intact... That was the role of Abudallah Ocalan...imo.

Everyday for the entire summer, he was on trial. Really, the entire viability of the Country was on Trial, it just wasn't obvious even in the educated media papers. It hid any economic news from the media, and this guy served his role as a patsy/scapegoat very well...

Then of course within 2 years, the economy was toast. Not sure if its a good socionomic indicator, but you can decide for yourself.

#26     May 2, 2011
  7. rew

rew

Osama bin Laden is dead.

Fine.

Get we get out of the wars now?

#27     May 2, 2011
  8. olias

olias

I suppose you'd like a world where everyone thinks just like you do. I find it comical that so many of you get your panties in a bunch when someone disagrees

#28     May 2, 2011
  9. Humpy

Humpy

I'm glad he may be dead but consider this:-

If I was running Bin Laden's end of the situation I would have a number of lookalikes for security. After schooling the lookalike I would let it be known where the US could find BL. Only the US doesn't know its a setup with a lookalike.
    The US charges in, kills various civilians and announces to the world BL is dead.
    Yoohoo trumpets sound !!
    Then BL gives another press conference to prove he is still alive, the US has shot more civilians and look who is the big fool yet again!

OK maybe they are'nt quite as devious. Lets hope not.

Shot in the head says the report. Not really much use for interrogation then is he ?

Now come to the burial. Buried at sea says the US. Well that's a major blunder. It will offend and inflame about 1 billion muslims around the world and satisfy many less.
    Also the major evidence is destroyed. Do the cops destroy the major bit of evidence in a crime case. Of course not.

scenario 2
    BL is dying. To maximise his demise he decides to leak his whereabouts so that the US charges in, guns blazing and shoots him. So he can die a martyr !!

The US has a bad habit of bungling just about everything it touches. Their allies look on aghast at their stupidity. Not again they must be saying !!

#29     May 2, 2011
  10. Bob111

Bob111

Americans gather joyfully to mark bin Laden death

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden_us_reaction

makes them look no better than animals from middle east,who is celebrating 9/11 right after it. imo celebrating death of anyone is retarded..this whole thing with BL death stinks like rotten egg

#30     May 2, 2011