Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trhudson, May 1, 2011.

1. pauk

pauk

SWEEETT!
    I predict a 2000 Point rally in the dow over the coming months.
    This is a nice catalyst. Get long for free money/.1!>>!

#11     May 2, 2011
  2. I hope that they soaked his filthy islamic terrorist body in pig fat and buried him at sea with his feet (and not his head) facing Mecca.

Pakistan is clearly a problem country. We need to deal with Pakistan asap. I am delighted that US marines went in to Pakistan and killed a bunch of Pakistani terrorists too.

We need to quit Libya and home in on Pakistan.

All of this will be good for the markets.

#12     May 2, 2011
  3. Nostradamus (the man who made predictions 100 years back) had said "a man with blue turban will be responsible for World War 3".

Osama bin laden would wear Turbans. Will Osama's death lead to World War 3?

#13     May 2, 2011
  4. #14     May 2, 2011
  5. Wait a minute ... Don't you think this piece of news smells fishy ?
    UBL buried at sea , according to an anonymous official source !
    Really why no pictures of the operation ? It seems that would be absolutely necessary to establish the truthfulness of the US government's claims . Using anonymous government source is too reminiscent of the Bush propaganda era that served lies after lies to the world over the so-called war on terrorism.

According to some experts UBL died in the early part of the Afghanistan invasion. The absence of new authentic footage from him seemed to corroborate that suspicion.

The picture of the body released by Pakistani press could be a fake, teher are a number of things that are wrong with this picture, starting with the fact that UBL had grey hair in 2001 (10 years ago !), other things are not right on that pic.
    At the very least, the US government would have to provide evidence of their claims. The timing of this news , in a pre-lection year is also to be noted.

#15     May 2, 2011
  6. ahaha I knew that pic was wrong ...

#16     May 2, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

your reaction doesn't speak well of you. when bearice is the OP a thoughtful discussion usually ensues until there is an attempt to hijack the thread by non contributing individuals who express their dislike of bearice

#17     May 2, 2011
  8. Your an idiot. You also said in that post that he was killed in Afghanistan and thousands of Taliban died in the ensuing firefight.

Even when you're right, you're wrong.

#18     May 2, 2011

9. ^this. a broken clock is still right twice each day.

#19     May 2, 2011
  10. Your an idiot. Nostradamus predictions were 500 years ago, and he never said anything about blue turbans.

#20     May 2, 2011