Bin Laden Death Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by birdman, Sep 23, 2006.

1. everyone of them that dies is a good one.......they are the filth of the earth.....Spawn of satan.......a good one is a dead one......all we have to do is poof them....we have the big bombs....and the money........iran syria will be poofed next.....then the woman and jew haters will be no more a problem.......but wait, Hillary will save us all, she and Nancy Pelosi? How would u sleep at nigt knowing they were all that stands between ur family and the heathen islamofascists.

#21     Sep 23, 2006
  2. I observe Pakistani Rupee / Saudi Riyal exchange rate decreasing about 1 August 2006 and crossing below support at 0.0622.

I think the decrease in Rupee / Riyal exchange rate is consistent with people exchanging large amounts of Pakistani currency and leaving the region.

#22     Sep 24, 2006
  3. It is now over a month since the report of the unconfirmed death of Osama Bin Laden. I find no picture or video of Osama Bin Laden holding the front page of a recent copy London Times or any other dateable item. I believe Osama Bin Laden is dead.

#23     Nov 1, 2006
  4. Amazing the ignorance on this forum! The USA from day 1 had absolutely zero justifiable reasons to be in Iraq and anybody without an agenda or iq above 120 knows it! Nobody mentions the fact that the US was absolutely pissed at Saddam for selling oil in Euros not the fiat greenback (for that matter exact same story with Iran and Venezuela). Instead everybody gets exactly the same pov from the stinky zionist media bs, gobble it up by the spoonful you lemmings! When I briefly tune in I now and again I here things like "were in Iraq because dats were them terrosits are!" Really? Which one of the hijackers was Iraqi? NONE. Where are these terrorists cells strategically placed all over the US we keep hearing about (lol)? NEVER EXISTED. My God it's a wonder the US doesn't have a worse international reputation then they already do. What an absolute shame this country has become, spineless leaders all afraid of the big bad Zion. If any leaders had half the conviction and courage of a George Washington or a Ben Franklin, America would once again be the envy of this planet.

Funny you can say things like "filth of the earth...only good one is a dead one...we have the bombs...iran syria next" basically a cheerleader for genocide, without zero rebut from this entire forum. If I was to say the same thing about the Zionists (which is fitting, especially filth of the earth part) or the Jews, I would be quickly labeled the biggest anti semite since Adolf and most likely banned from this forum. You want to eliminate the Arabs so bad, go lobby Israel to send Israelis troops over there to spill there guts all over not thousands of American teenagers! POS! :D

#24     Nov 6, 2006