Bin Laden Death Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by birdman, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Shorter term graph of Pakistani Rupee. Decrease in exchange rate relative to U.S. Dollar occuring about early August 2006.

#11     Sep 23, 2006
  2. Dont see why his death matters. If he dies, there are still plenty of people to run the organization. Not like you need one man to plan small car bombs or evne major attacks nowadays. his death should not mean anything cause there are numerous Osamas around the world working so the movement will continue lol

#12     Sep 23, 2006
  3. This was their plan all along - chase him around until he gets sick and dies.

#13     Sep 23, 2006
  4. I would play this like the day Sadam got caught: fade the gap up .:D

#14     Sep 23, 2006
  5. Come on coach, every great organization is so as a result of the leadership. Once this bastard is gone, and I hope he burns in hell, in fighting will ensue, factions will break off, the will no longer be able to raise money as effectively, and it will begin to fall apart.

#15     Sep 23, 2006
  6. jem

jem

bingo -- with one caveat. A powerful, ruthless, evil, smart dude to take his place would not be nice.

#16     Sep 23, 2006
  7. Osama is so far removed from leadership by now. cells operate independently and there are many tiers of control. he is sitting in some hidden cave while his minions are blowing up busses in London and committing violence in Iraq. I highly doubt the terrorists attacks will subside or be weaken with his death.

I just cannot believe that him gone makes this worlwide terror network all of a sudden fall apart. And he has mor than enough money to leave behind to fund attakcs for many years to come.

I hope you are right, just see no evidence of it (Hamas after Arafat died).

#17     Sep 23, 2006
  8. Hamas is funded by and backed by IRAN. These organizations have no loyalties, and when it bites IRAN in the ass, I'm going to get quite a kick out of it.

#18     Sep 23, 2006
  9. Karl Rove's October Surprise. Lovely.

#19     Sep 23, 2006
  10. Way to go, steph.

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of hyperventilating here about the Zionist, Jew, Chimpy McHitlerburton plot behind this but a Rove attribution will do nicely.

#20     Sep 23, 2006