Bin laden death photos to be kept secret:For your own good

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 21, 2013.

1. Nice dodge pisspoor. You know exactly what I meant unless I really am talking to the mentally ill.

Bottom line. The people see this, and all of your right wing blustering will end in frustration on election day 2016. Bookmark this post.

I know you bookmarked the others, but this might be the year of the stopped clock. You might actually get lucky. I most seriously doubt it tho.

#21     May 22, 2013
  2. VVV1234

VVV1234

That sandal is Jesus Christ's long lost sandal.

#22     May 22, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I only know what you say, Buckwheat. And, as I have said before, YOU are the mentally ill.

As a pathological liar and inventor of the truth, we all know you have a problem that is beyond our ability here on ET to solve.

And, no, I don't bookmark every post where you say something stupid. 99% of them are stupid so the search function will suffice. And, I'm not that interested in maintaining a file of your statements. Reading them once is torture enough.

And, I certainly don't have a big list like you and your degenerate friend, IQ-47, maintain so you can post them repeatedly taking up page after page of a thread. That is really childish.

You should really try to live by the Bible verse: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

#23     May 22, 2013
  4. Eight

Eight

I have a picture of myself treading water in the ocean. Bin Laden took it. That proves he's alive.

#24     May 22, 2013

5. Your habitual lying, lying about the lying, denial of the provable and delusions of grandeur indicate it's entirely likely that you are the one with a mental illness of varying severity.

btw: All animosity aside ,This is an honest appraisal of your behavior on this board.

Perhaps you need to consider getting help, seriously I'm not kidding.

You feeling better?

Have you made an apt with a shrink yet?

#25     May 22, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already bookmarked your lies about making money every day, having the holy grail, never touching a bed pan, flying lessons, losing trades in your chit chat journal, claiming you still had a GF who had dumped you months earlier, the bar scene where "a lucrum" verbally abused you and where you announced you'd be leaving ET at the end of last year.

I gotta bookmark this one too?

#26     May 22, 2013
  7. Those wars are only senseless to people not old enough to remember 9/11 (or senile enough that they forgot how mad they were on that day)

#27     May 23, 2013