bin Laden 1, USA 0

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dozu888, Jan 21, 2008.

1. right. follow the money flow of the 2.4+ trillion of OUR money spent in their war games.

Folks we are witnessing the great transfer of money FROM us to the elite bankers, since 1929.

Real Estate, banks, and now the markets are crumbling. Wealth transfer. The elite bankers and GS must be rubbing their hands with glee this week.

They have Joe Public by the balls - he's up to his ears in mortgage debt, credit card debt, paying for kid's education, car leases, gas prices, paying for empire expansion wars, and now margin calls and shrinking 401ks.

#21     Jan 21, 2008
  2. What the hell are you talking about? I don't live beyond my means. And what does the housing bubble have to do with bin Laden? What a tool you are.

#22     Jan 22, 2008
  3. Yet another looney toon who thinks the government is responsible for 9/11. Amazing. I believe 9/11 was investigated thoroughly by the 9/11 commission. Idiot.

#23     Jan 22, 2008
  4. good. express your feelings. get it out

when you're calm, let's discuss the content of your opinion. lemme know

#24     Jan 22, 2008
  5. feb2865

feb2865

well here's another genius who believes everything the goverment says.

investigated thoroughly??

good material for stand up comedy

#25     Jan 22, 2008
  6. With all respect to the lives lost, the only damage Bin Laden did to the US economy was to destroy a couple of 30 year old buildings worth about $5 Billion.

Bush and Cheney with their over reaction cost the US economy thousands of times more damage in the trillions by driving the country into huge debts. Who do you think the Americans should be more afraid of?

#26     Jan 22, 2008