bin Laden 1, USA 0

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dozu888, Jan 21, 2008.

1. You are stupid, and you do not know what you are talking about. Having Bin Laden hiding in a cave is not a victory for the USA. He has been living in a cave for the largest chunk of the past 28 years. He cares most about seeing the fall of the USA, than his own personal life style. Guess what, Bin Laden could have lived a lavish lifestyle, a 100 times more lavish than your own, but he chose not to.

Give us a break from your ignorance and stop attacking the starter of this thread.

So far, the USA administration proved that they are screw ups. Live with it or try to change it.

#11     Jan 21, 2008
  2. nestleeg

nestleeg

i agree with you that the OP talk is not right in any sense.. but haven't you just done the same by attacking sth that you don't know . about a channel in a language that you don't even understand assuming they support bin laden or even the people in the area support him, that is just pure ignorance of you as with the case with OP

#12     Jan 21, 2008
  3. gkishot

gkishot

Why is that? Did he get the word from above?

#13     Jan 21, 2008
  4. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Yea, a lot of rich people live well below there means, nothing new here. Does it make it special when they turn out to be a lunatic terrorist,, I dont think so. So what.

So now, bin-no dedorarnt-laden is responsible for the speculative climb in realestate and subsequent fall?!?! that is currently hurting this economy ,,,,, yep, o.k, i think i heard everything i need to from this crowd.

next,

E.F.

#14     Jan 21, 2008

5. Stock markets plunged minus 5% to nearly minus 8% all over the world today in reaction to the demise of the US. Not looking very good for the rest of the world, even though they don't need the US.

Not only did Bin Left Hero win, the rest of the world gets there wishes by the defeat of the US, although there is a price to pay. Oh, well.

#15     Jan 21, 2008
  6. A weak dollar actually boosts the US economy.
    Budget deficit was needed to come out of the 2001 recession.

Look at Bin Laden, he's hiding into caves, just waiting to be found and executed, despite having millions of dollar, ala Sadam Hussein style.

Look at Afganisthan, deeply inpoverished; look at the US; got almost completely out of the 2001 recession, with historically LOW unemployment levels.

#16     Jan 21, 2008
  7. Why do turds like you feel the need to post this crap on a trading website? It never ceases to amaze me how many anti-American butt pirates there are on these forums. I guess it fills you with joy that bin Laden has "won."

#17     Jan 21, 2008
  8. Ass nine statement.

Bin Laden did not cause the "financial mess"...ALL YOU FUKING IDIOTS WHO LIVE BEYOND YOUR MEANS, WANA BE TRADERS & 9 to 5ers THINKING YOU CAN ROLL!

So, please stop with the bullshit.

The biggest problem with the sheeople, the blame everyone else but them selves.

The War did not cause the HOUSING BUBLE nor did the FEDS.

A gun can sit on a desk forever, without discharge, until one idiot pulls the trigger and then blames it on the gun.

#18     Jan 21, 2008
  9. feb2865

feb2865

well...did he really bomb/ordered the attack??

what evidence (solid without any reasonable doubt) that he is the mastermind behind the attacks??

I personally think he got credit for something he didn't do.

Maybe the real terrorists are in our own beloved homeland

just some food for thought

#19     Jan 21, 2008
  10. One thing I would expect any reasonable American to desire... an administration that would assist and support an objective investigation of a crime like 911, rather than stifle and resist one.

911 has become the premise for such drastic change in our society and the world. It's very difficult to accept that our Whitehouse tried to prevent investigation of the crime.

#20     Jan 21, 2008