Billions in Oil Missing in Iraq, U.S. Study

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 12, 2007.

1. infooo

infooo

hey haroki do you still work for CIA

debunking 9/11 conspiracy

I bet you by now you actually believe it was Osama :cool:

#11     May 13, 2007
  2. "The King of baseless speculation raises his drunken head to blow more of its' Pffffft......

then after getting his butt paddled...

"That's right, the article gives credence to BOTH sides of our argument."

"In the words of Lloyd Christmas...
    You are one pathetic loser!"

#12     May 13, 2007
  3. THIS part of your statement is pure baseless speculation....

A perfect example of a libtard's idea of supporting the troops I guess.....

#13     May 13, 2007
  4. Why do you even bother trying to debate things that are WAAAAAAY over your head ?:confused:

#14     May 13, 2007
  5. Who knows? This is why I have maintained from the beginning that one of our first priorities should have been to secure the oil facilities and put them under US control. I suppose the administration was intimidated by all the moonbats howling htat we were there to "steal Iraq's oil." Better us than al qaeda.

If we had taken control of the oil wells, run them efficiently and used the proceeds to pay for rebuilding, it would have sent a far more powerful message to Saudi Arabia and others in the region than a bunch of people dipping their fingers in ink after voting for whoever the local iman told them to vote for. It would have also given us leverasge over the Iraqi pols, since we seem to be afraid to use our military to do anything.

#15     May 14, 2007
  6. jem

jem

I can no longer assume that Bush and Cheney ever had our interests in mind.

How do we know this was not corruption by design.

Bush's Dad and Cheney are just not this incompetent. This is way beyond Bush's lack of skills if it is true. These guys are fricken oil men.

#16     May 14, 2007