Billions!!!!! 2017! Yeah Baby!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Only problem is that Axe is a well calculated genius, and Trump is just a buffoon, but i couldnt help but see the similarities...... either way cant wait to see this season! :D

#111     Jan 24, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  2. RRY16

RRY16

And Trump fired Phreet. Plus Stevie's net worth is off the charts compared to the Donald.

#112     Jan 24, 2018
  3. JackRab

JackRab

Individual traders.... you would only see people biting nails and cursing now and then... what's enjoyable in that? The most boring thing to watch is someone behind a trading desk... 90% of the time nothing happens. When I was watching some senior traders work when I just started... I thought, shit.. this is boring what am I getting myself into...

#113     Jan 24, 2018
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Guess it depends on who you ask..... its probably not boring for people who swing 5 figures on every trade, but for most of us mortals, its about reading and researching all day and waiting for your spot, lately i take 2-3 trades per day, it gets entertaining maybe 4 days a month other than that trading is a grind, it loses its edge after more than a decade of doing it. :D

#114     Jan 25, 2018
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

Does anyone now what's the song that plays in the trailer for Season 3?

#115     Jan 25, 2018
  6. just21

just21

Download shazam on your smartphone, run, hold up to screen and it will identify song.

EDIT: Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    #116     Jan 25, 2018
    mlawson71 likes this.
  7. Max E.

Max E.

No clue but the whole soundtrack for the show is pretty epic, ill try to pay attention next time.

#117     Jan 25, 2018
    mlawson71 likes this.
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Wish you hadnt asked this now i find myself trying to find a song that i dont remember which season it was on...... but they had a really good soundtrack.... but this one had kind of a funk beat....... and it was like "Get me down" or something like that. :D

Damn you im going ice fishing too so this one is going to be stuck in my head all weekend if i dont find it........ :D

#118     Jan 25, 2018
    mlawson71 likes this.
  9. mlawson71

mlawson71

Hahaha, I didn't mean to cause that.
    It's a cool song, I just wanted to listen to it without the rest of the trailer's audio.

EDIT: It's Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney, just21 above figured it out.

Thank you. A very fitting song.

EDIT: Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney[/QUOTE]

#119     Jan 26, 2018
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

11 more days, Lewis started to promote the show...

#120     Mar 14, 2018