Billionaire Warren Buffett won $2.2 million bet

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ironchef, Feb 16, 2018.

1. ironchef

ironchef

2. I sometimes think I should forget about you glorious bastids and just listen to Warren. But... hell no... its not as much fun!!!!! Long live ET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

comagnum likes this.
  3. If I ever came upon 2.2 million dollars o_O...I would retire from ET.
    or create a new, generic, vague username. and use no avatar. be conservative. hide in the shadows.
    or create a small chain of three or four coffee shops, to try to compete with Starbucks.
    or create a franchise chain of Chinese food shops. -- everyone likes Sweet and Sour and Coffee.
    People will always like edible foods. -- you can't ship those in the mail like most physical item goods from Amazon or eBay or Walmart.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    comagnum and Slartibartfast like this.
  4. Sweet and sour coffee :) My grandaunt used to make sour cream coffee cake.

You think you will stop, when I get to this number, ok this number, ok when I plateau with futures profits unable to utilize all the capital. Then you find you have spent Friday night designing a database to exploit non-correlated stocks.. the madness of money from thin air never ends.

My favorite Starbuck is this Fakebucks in Belize on Caye Caulker.
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...134-Starbuck_s-Caye_Caulker_Belize_Cayes.html

A bit of baking sound like a great idea.

bullmarket79 likes this.
  5. Sounds wonderful

6. bullmarket79 likes this.
  7. I love me some sliced almonds or pecans on pastries

Slartibartfast likes this.
  8. DeltaRisk

DeltaRisk

I’ve been here before *wink wink*

9. ironchef

ironchef

Hard to retire on $2.2 million dollars in life let along retire from ET!

Best wishes to you Lawrence.

10. carrer

carrer

Why the leftists (like Warren Buffet) donated to Girl's Inc. instead of donating to the homeless or the needs for food and shelter?

#10     Feb 17, 2018