Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealmaker, Jul 7, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Roy Moore.

#61     Jul 8, 2019
  2. The case is being brought by the Southern District of New York so it is a given that there is a lot of pressure on Mr. Epstein to implicate Trump - regardless of whether Trump did anything or not.

#62     Jul 8, 2019
  3. I have been supportive of Moore. I will no longer be supportive of him. However, as I stated in my quoted post, voters can decide what is cringeworthy or not. If Roy Moore did actually have sex with a minor as a thirty year old, he should be prosecuted.

How about Trump being supportive of Moore? That too, I leave for voters to decide if that should disqualify Trump from office. I have given Trump a lot of “Mulligans” in my support of him, and I give him another one on this issue as well because I have not found an alternative politician who I am confident will be better addressing the challenges that face our country.

Kamala Harris originally got “Mulliganed” out, but her stronger debate skills has returned her back into my consideration. Pete Buttigieg has always been in consideration because he is young and favors lowering the voting age. We need new energy, ideas, and return to ethics in our political process. I saw on CNN today Nancy Pelosi chastising the freshmen Congressmen such as AOC. I love AOC for shaking up the establishment. Yes I consider her clueless on some fundamental issues and certainly don’t like her economic philosophy, but her effect on the establishment is priceless.

We need new, young blood in our politics, but is the potential reward worth the risk? Increasingly, it is looking like the answer is “Yes” as voters are getting tired of their interests being “Molested” in favor of special interests.

#63     Jul 8, 2019
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Funny how republicans act outraged over Epstein but most of them including Trump supported Roy Moore becoming a US Senator.If Epstein got the nomination for a Senate seat they would probably support him too.

#64     Jul 8, 2019
  5. Sex trafficking of minors is a whole dimension worse than taking a minor to a ball game. If Moore had sex with a minor as a 30 year old adult, he should be prosecuted.

Radical Leftists continue to be supportive of the like of Al Franken and his unsolicited degrading poses with a sleeping woman. What was going through is mind that he would find this funny? How about you? Was it funny. Would it still be funny is a Republican did the same thing? I thought I might have read somewhere that some women complain that too many men treat them as sex objects. Or am I imagining this?

Should political interns or young actresses or actors sleeping with their bosses or other influential people for career advancement be frowned upon? I want to know and am seeking ethics advice from Liberals.

#65     Jul 8, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump and republicans said he should be a US Senator

#66     Jul 8, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

1.Franken was never accused of inappropriate behavior with under age girls.

2.Democrats kicked Franken out of the Senate.Republicans tried to put Roy Moore into The Senate.

#67     Jul 8, 2019
    CaseyB likes this.
  8. This is not a denial that Al Franken continued to receive support on these forums by Leftists.

Yes, Al Franken was kicked out, but with regrets as shown by recent suggestions that he run again.

Voters should decide if Moore’s conduct with a minor is disqualifying, where no laws were broken, not a political party with a vested interest in a political outcome. Personally, I would find it disqualifying unless left with a even worse choice, such as someone who peddled sex with minors. If Moore had sex with a minor at age 30, he should be prosecuted.

You have not addressed my comments regarding sex trafficker Epstein, interns, or actresses.

Please tell us you disapprove of young women of legal age or otherwise being coerced into performing sex acts in order to get ahead. After all, some of these women may have been hungry.

Please tell us again that you support all politicians, regardless of political affiliation, being sent to jail for pedophilia.

In regards to interns and actresses, do you feel business is business? You give me what I want and I’ll give you what you want. Does not seem fair for the hard working and skilled, but ugly woman. Or for others that have to deal with the less qualified, but otherwise successful job applicant. How about employers having a racial preference for those job applicants they would be willing to do a mutually beneficial arraignment with as a qualifying condition of the hiring process? Should the declaration that a women is too ugly be a legal defense against charges of racism? Or would equal opportunity apply here?

We need to respect woman of all ages and not attempt to use their circumstances against them for sexual gratification. Besides, being a better man will likely attract a better match, giving a little time, anyway.

I can change my opinions according to the evidence. How about you?

#68     Jul 8, 2019
  9. I predict that there will be a barrage of media opinion pieces arguing that consensual sex with girls who are technically minors but at an age where virtually all are having sex, is not that big a deal and should be ignored by the cops. The media/entertainment/political elites have a lot riding on keeping the public's gaze off this sort of thing. There does seem to be a shocking level of child exploitation in the entertainment industry and an unknown amount in the political arena. Epstein could easily end up like Julian Assange, locked up and mouth taped shut.

#69     Jul 8, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

I think that most people you consider friends would take issue with your support of Roy Moore.

:wtf:

#70     Jul 8, 2019