Billionaire coal magnate among 7 Americans killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Jul 5, 2019.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

In the allegorical context of a bucket holding things you want to do... I think the point you were presenting us with here should have been written... "90% empty by 61".
    Which is silly. You only start dying when you quit living.
    Keep filling the bucket.
    Trade her in for newer model. ;)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    #11     Jul 7, 2019
    zdreg and luisHK like this.
  2. Handle123

Handle123

I agree with most of your post.

As far as others, until one reaches their 60's, how in the hell can you comment on it. I am 62, my bucket list is far greater than most and have it half filled. If you hardly have anything in it, that is your choice no matter what age you are. Even in my 20's, I never saw 60's being old, but more like very knowledgeable and of not saying immature comments like when I was younger. But what I have learned about being in 60's, not to trade down to younger age if you have someone who loves you and all your faults, how many younger women going to enjoy you when you actually start acting who you are when while dating you never passed gas or burped, rubbed your crotch, swear when driving or just because, blurt out "Look at those hooters". Look at yourself in the mirror and don't lie to yourself, you see anything that resembles a decent man, certainly not with beer belly hanging out, sagging skin in upper arms, turkey neck and nose hairs? Yea, those 30 year old broads just can't wait to wake up with that.

You start dying when whoever takes away your driver's license, that is when you go down hill fast. Think about, you spend 50-75 years driving, and that taken away from you and have to ask someone to take you, that's when you move to Florida and get a souped up golf cart.

Only in America. Enjoy weekend all.

#12     Jul 7, 2019
  3. The average age for males is 80s, i assume longer if you're wealthy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#13     Jul 7, 2019
  4. taowave

taowave

Some of you guys have a frighteningly distorted way of looking at life...

#14     Jul 7, 2019
  5. zdreg

zdreg

Mirror mirror in the wall who is the.......

#15     Jul 19, 2019
  6. taowave

taowave

I think the quote you are looking for is "MAGIC mirror ON the wall, who is the fairest one of all..

#16     Jul 20, 2019