Billionaire business owner tells the poor to work more and drink less

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I think that woman doesnt know what she is talking about. She wants lower minimum wage, yet unemployment in Australia is 5%. If minimum wage is working and not affecting employment, there is no need to lower it. Obviously she still got her net worth to $19 billion dollars with the minimum wage where it is so there was no problem, but I dont know...maybe she wants to cut minimum wage in half so her net worth will rise to $19.1 billion.

#11     Aug 30, 2012
  2. Sooner the better. Grandpa told me, "the world doesn't owe you a living".

I was on my own 1 week after graduating from high school. I thought it a little extreme, but it made me get my priorities straight.. like finding a job (janitor) so I could afford to eat.

Hard to wean them off the tit, though.

#12     Aug 30, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I don't want to explain it. It was just a disqusting thought of the moment. :eek:

#13     Aug 30, 2012
  4. #14     Aug 30, 2012
  5. hughb

hughb

Who's the rat shit motherfucker that one starred my thread? Huh? [​IMG]

#15     Aug 31, 2012
  6. So let me get this straight. An HEIRESS says hard work is the key to wealth. Now that's rich, and about as out of touch with HER reality as one can be.
    With all that money she's paying some poor bastard to do her. A little boy toy for hire. About 2 minutes in the vid would be the reaction.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tmGNT7x3zBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Aug 31, 2012