Billionaire business owner tells the poor to work more and drink less

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Aug 30, 2012.

1. hughb

hughb

2. Basically it's this:

When do you tell adults to stop asking for money?

My daughter and I just had this conversation. Seems one of her girlfriends got into an arguement with her mother because she wouldn't give her money she asked for. This is a grown adult daughter. At what point do you tell adults to stop asking for money and freebies and go and put in some Ot at work or a second job or whatever?

Why are people offended when we tell them to go work for something? We are a nation of fucking beggars?

3. hughb

hughb

Gina Rinehart is not the person to tell anybody to work more, or even at all. She's an heiress.

And having said that, I'm the first person to admit I need to drink less and work more. But she has no right to tell me that.

4. pspr

pspr

"There is no monopoly on becoming a millionaire," she writes. "If you're jealous of those with more money, don't just sit there and complain. Do something to make more money yourself - spend less time drinking, or smoking and socializing and more time working."

I guess if you listen to hughb you tell your PARENTS to get off their duffs and work more and drink less. :D

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Billionaire business owner tells the poor to work more and drink less"

And for the most part she's right. Even if she shouldn't be saying so herself.

6. On the flip side, if she wants you to sleep with her, you had better drink a hell of a lot more first. And even more afterwards.

7. haha that is true bro. total blackout..if u can remember ANYTHING at all u would be better off dead. I wouldn't make it :(

8. pspr

pspr

With all that money just dress her up like a sheep.

9. u lost me bud??

but whatever, there is no way to dress 'it' to be f***able :D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

You're right, there isn't enough lipstick in the world to put on that pig.

#10     Aug 30, 2012