Billicare trade journey: from 5K to 250K

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Billicare, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Billicare

Billicare

Hello to All of Traders in this amazing forum!

Few words about me:
    47 old, live in Israel, born in USSR (apologies in advance for my English),
    trading from 2016 : Forex, equities, options, futures.
    My biggest win day 6K.
    My biggest lost day -11K.
    I'm use Sierra chart, trade MNQ, use levels, overbuy/oversold zones.
    I feel good on volatility market, but on trend i loose money.
    My biggest enemy is myself (emotions).
    Mark Douglas books helps me.
    I'm started with LeeLoo in September, received funded account in November, lost funded account after 2 days, started again, receive second funded account today 01/03/2020.
    I spend for my evaluations with LeeLoo about 5K, i have good plan and good strategy, i believe i can made 250K during the year.

In my mother lenguage Russian there is such a saying: if you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.
    And despite this, my BIG trading goals for 2020 are:
    1. Get a funded LeeLoo account - the first week of the year
    It's DONE
    2. I am trading on the 2% goal system only:
    only micro, max 4 contracts adding one for every $ 600 profit,
    daily stop 5% of maximum drawdown (2.5K) it's $125
    daily target 2% of maximum drawdown (2.5K) it's $50
    3. Step over withdrawal minimum plus 1K (3.5K total) - the next 11-12 weeks.
    4. Profit on the account 11K-12K, withdrawal 1-2K - June-July.
    5. Keep pace, withdraw no more than 10% of the profit every month.
    6. Upon reaching 30K, start lowering the daily profit target by 0.1% for every 10K (initial goal 2%) to reduce to 1%.
    7. Total profit by the end of the year 200-250K.
    Perhaps this sounds too presumptuous, these figures look too large, but if we consider this calculation from the point of view of ticks / points (not bucks), then we are talking about 25-30 points of profit per day.
    I am sure that I can do it!
    Please do not hesitate to express your opinion, I really appreciate it.
    I wish you all good luck in 2020, I’m sure that we will have an amazing, full of opportunities year!
    This M/M strategy (2%) it's a strategy of @Sstheo journal
    Micro E-mini Madness (2% per day)
    BIG Thanks to @Sstheo

I receive my funded account 40 min before the close, made few trades short and long MNQ,
    long was stopped, flipped to short again, daily P/L is $61.66
    This is my goals vs reality in one Excel sheet:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    SimpleMeLike, .sigma, sstheo and 2 others like this.
  2. cafeole

cafeole

Good luck. I, too, am inspired by Sstheo's 2%. I have created a trading plan around the 2% idea, not his strategies. Like you, I will start with MNQ and with few contracts and will move up if I can.

sstheo and Billicare like this.
  3. Good luck to you! I'll be following along your journey.

Billicare likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

GL

A couple of questions. 1) Why no blotter? 2) What was your previous nick?

5. Overnight

Overnight

It looks like you changed your system in the middle of your run? On the left column, you were doing 4 contracts per trade, then 5 and then 6, but on right column stayed at 4 contracts and stopped trading? Damn, that looks SOOO familiar!

6. Why do you need a blotter?surely no one on the internet would lie

NQurious likes this.
  7. Axon

Axon

I hate to go on the offense but I see this and I saw the last "journal" by the, um, other guy that was also this. The way the last one imploded mid-stream despite the ridiculously unlikely level of "success" convinced me it was a thinly veiled ad for the funding company. So here we go again. However, please do prove me wrong.

Trade Theory and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

welcome to the board OP

NQurious, Zodiac4u, d08 and 2 others like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

What makes me mad about that idea, is what is the point of doing it? Why the fuck lie on an anonymous forum?!?

Since it is anon, there is no problem posting losing things. Because you are anonymous, nobody knows you are a loser. Just as how if you are a winner, you are the same anonymous, and nobody knows who you are. Same shit. WTF!

10. Yeah I think that's the way to pass and stay in the funded accounts. Just because you can trade max contract size doesn't mean you should and your doing that by trading MNQ. I've looked into Leeloo but the website for Natural Trading looks like a reddit page so that was sketch to me but I'm glad you were able to get funded. SSTHEO's stratagy is great and I like that it's working well for you. Don't know how I feel about having to leave 30k in an account with Natural Trading in order to trade the max 30 lot size on full size contracts not just micros. That's great that you're making 2% and scaling that draw down of $2500 over time, the only thing that bothered me was your Losers are more then double your winners as well as your daily loss is high at 5%. if you did 5 trades in the day at 1% risk then that would be it but you need double the profitable trades in order to be at 4% profit so I'm not sure how well that part is going to work for you.

Every thing else looks solid and wish you the best. And I have to agree with the need for proof instead of just an excel spreadsheet haha. I'm assuming you posted this here for ET to keep you accountable and help you be a better trader and not just for the ego boost so please show statements. I'll follow your journal see how it goes for you. Wish you the best.

#10     Jan 4, 2020
    sstheo likes this.