Bill will Pass so go long trade seems too obvious

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ang_99, Oct 2, 2008.

1. if we drop hard tomorrow (because of job #, or as a reaction to the bailout) buy with both hands, because rates will be cut over the weekend.

#11     Oct 2, 2008
  2. i hope the job number is something like -180,000 - -200,000, that would seriously spice things up this market is so boring and predictable.

#12     Oct 2, 2008
  3. Here's what's going to happen. Market will tank hard after employment report. The market will get severely oversold, the house will pass the bill, market will bounce hard, and close at or near the open. The bill will be called a success by the huge reversal. But in reality, any slightly positive news will hit an oversold tape for a short squeeze.

#13     Oct 3, 2008
    #14     Oct 3, 2008
  5. i'd love to see your wish come true

#15     Oct 3, 2008
  6. it'll pass but market will tank.

Load up...for revesal early next week

#16     Oct 3, 2008
  7. If that wound up costing one of your closest family members their, job, I wonder if that would make you happy...

#17     Oct 3, 2008
  8. Massive "inventory grab" would need a bust of 1100 area first.....Friday trading going into next week has some EXPLOSIVE potential. :D

#18     Oct 3, 2008
  9. Stock market crashed when they rejected the first version of the bailout. Now they are going to pass the bailout just to save the stock market. The govt knows it will be real bad if they pass it and the market still goes down. The PPT doesn't want that to happen. I don't think we will be breaching the Monday lows for a few weeks.

#19     Oct 3, 2008

10. There is NO "credit crunch".

If you have a J O B, and good credit, any bank will give you a loan.

This manufactured crisis is outright theft of american tax payer dollars into the pockets of foreign banks.

#20     Oct 3, 2008