Bill To Hillary: Release Benghazi Documents

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Exactly. Its ridiculous. There is no reason an order to send additional security would have been countermanded.

This is another case where a story emerges that fits the narrative in the minds of oppositional voters, and is accepted uncritically. It amounts to the following: in the creative and unhinged minds of the rabid right:

Hillary: "The consulate is under seige, I am sending additional security"

Barack: "I hate America and I am a Islamic terrorist sympathizer. No additional security. After this election, I will reveal to the country my malevolent machinations and I will destroy the great Satan, with the help of my Muslim brothers and Dr. Evil."

The administration clumsily handled the aftermath of the attack. Nothing more.

#11     Oct 27, 2012
  2. jem

jem

do you lefties ever care about integrity... ever.

Who the hell could be a more credible messenger for Bill Clinton.
    Bill was an attorney... when he picked a messenger... he could have picked a friend or an ally... he picked his attorney to let you know...

this is Bill and I am running cover for Hillary... because when the truth comes out in a few months... I want people to know you were mislead by her because she was taking one for the team.

attorney [əˈtɜːnɪ]
    n
    1. (Law) a person legally appointed or empowered to act for another
    2. (Law) (Business / Professions) US a lawyer qualified to represent clients in legal proceedings

#12     Oct 27, 2012
  3. + 1 brother

#13     Oct 27, 2012
  4. There is no name behind the accusation jem

#14     Oct 27, 2012
  5. I gave Bush the benifet of the doubt about WMDs until it was proven false

I ignore the truthers that say Bush was behind 911

I give Obama the same benefit of doubt

#15     Oct 27, 2012
  6. Yeah , but now you just sound like a lying ass weasel without any shred of integrity or decency.

Good thing these posts are preserved for future reference.

#16     Oct 27, 2012
  7. Well now, help was requested. In fact, it was requested and denied a couple of times during the battle. Somebody made the decision to say no, and that kind of decision isn't made by some low level hack. If it wasn't Obama. And if it wasn't Clinton. Then who was it? I know, we'll look right into that, soon as the election is over. Bro O got himself a problem that isn't going away, win or lose the election. I'm kind of hoping he wins, just to watch the dog and pony show he and the media come up with.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/

#17     Oct 27, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Somebody ask IQ how the WMD's in Iraq was proven false. It seems some of those WMD's are in Syria. Or did you search Syria, too?

And, where is that gas that Sadam used to kill a couple Kurdish villages? He must have swallowed it before the troops got there.

#18     Oct 27, 2012
  9. Say hello to President joe Biden.

I can't honestly say we don't deserve it.

#19     Oct 27, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

#20     Oct 27, 2012