Bill To Hillary: Release Benghazi Documents

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghazi ahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

Appearing on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” on Wednesday night, Klein told host Andrew Wilkow that Bill and Hillary Clinton have been having “big fights” for “two or three weeks” about the issue, according to his two sources on Clinton’s legal counsel. While Bill Clinton wishes his wife would “exonerate” herself by releasing the documents that show she wasn’t at fault for the tragic security failure in Libya, the secretary of state refuses to do so because she doesn’t want to be viewed as a traitor to the Democratic party.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ed-...onerate-her-destroy-obamas-re-election-hopes/

2. jem

jem

this is amazing.

3. jem

jem

That site had a link to glen beck.
    Glen Beck tied this to the Obama running guns over there...

a comment tied it to this...

Phone from Turkish Ambasidor to chum Obama (Hypothetical but then again who knows!):

RING!!!! RING!!!!!

Turk: “Yeah Obama it’s me.”

Obama: “Well what’s my American Ambasidor up too”.

Turk: “Watch out he’s going to try and come clean!”

Obama; “I was afraid of that!”

Turk: “I’ just left the compound. He’s not joking!”

Obama: “OK, let’s take care of this and I’ll cover for us by saying it was a bad anti-muslem video. I don’t need anymore bumps in the road and I’ve got to go to bed early tonight…I have a heavy engagement in Nevada early tomorrow.”

Turk: “Don’t worry I will proceed. The players are in place and with one word will proceed.”

Obama: “Give it!”

Turk: “We have your back.”

Obama: “And you have mine.”

Turk: (After hanging up) “Yeah right! Stupid jerk! Glad he’s not the head of my country (Turkey)!”

4. pspr

pspr

Obama is a worse president than anyone understands.

5. I'll accept nothing less than obama committing seppuku on live TV.

Oh right, Seppuku is reserved for Samurai "only" as a way of dying with honor.

Obviously obama doesn't qualify.

6. pspr

pspr

Maybe if we remind him that Muslim martyrs get 72 virgins in heaven. I would think he should be ready to go immediately.

7. Hell, the 72 virgins is the only thing that keeps Michele from offing him herself.

8. jem

jem

why is this getting no play...

9. pspr

pspr

Good question. Just like that book by a Biden aid that the MSM isn't even mentioning. They are all in for Obama.

10. Probably because the entire story is based on an unidentified/likely bull shit source

#10     Oct 27, 2012