Bill O'Reilly Vs Jon Stewart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Trust me, Christ Mathews is worse then O'Reilly. I have never seen any host, Maddow included, that used more personal attacks on a show then Mathews. I mean the constant name calling. It's so childish, even for MSNBC. I don't think much of Bachman or Palin but man alive, Chris went after these women night after night making the most vulgar and rude comments, personal comments. Not comments like, I disagree with her point of view, but very personal attacks.

I have NEVER seen Bill do that. He does yell a lot and I personally can't stand his interview style where he asks another question before the last question was fully answered, but he does stay on issue.

#41     Sep 19, 2012
  2. I think mathews is clinically deranged. he's certainly in a category of his own.

#42     Sep 19, 2012
  3. I agree.

Mathews is a special case. Total fucking asshole. I'd rather watch Sharpton. Mathews is as dumb as a box of rocks. Classic dem operative. Started out as a Capitol policeman, if you can believe it. I thought they had higher standards but I guess not. then somehow got a job working for another corrupt hack, Tip O'Neill. So fo course he had the perfect nonpartisan background for a cush network job, kind of like Georgie Boy Stephanopolous.

Watching Setwart and O'Reilly would be like the Lincoln/Douglas debates compared to listening to Mathews.

I have no idea how big the audience will be, but a million seems like a lot. Personally, I would rather watch reruns of The View.

#43     Sep 19, 2012